Ratings for Dr. Elise M. Harper

I had gotten to the point where I thought I'd never have a baby and then I found Dr.Harper! She helped me through 2 high risk pregnancies with her medical expertise and provided much needed emotional support along the way. She always calls me to follow up on my calls in the evening because she knows I have a busy work schedule. My husband cannot talk about her without tearing up in gratitude, and we both tell people she's the best doctor we've ever known.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Elise was my wife's OBG and she helped deliver my daughter. We approached Dr. Elise after seeing many positive reviews in multiple websites. But now we regret our decision. Dr. Elise's answer for many of our questions have been 'I dont know'. There were few negligences during labor by Dr. Harper. My wife had to go through over dosage of wrong medicine and was also misdiagnosed during Postpartum complications. (A good doctor would have definitely got it right in the first place.) I almost lost my wife due to Dr.Elise's lack of medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr Harper delivered my daughter last year. For the most part, I loved her. She and her staff were extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful during my pregnancy, labor and delivery. I was in labor for 3 days and ended up having a cesarean after very little progress. I have one major complaint. During my labor, Dr. Harper and the labor nurses decided to use an internal monitor which ended up scratching my baby's nose and just under her eye (scary)! She will have scars on her face for life, and could easily have had eye damage. I did not even get an apology. I just hope they will be more cautious in the future when using internal devices that can harm the baby.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Wounderfull doctor! I am seeing her since 10 years now. very knowlegeble.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr Haper is knowledgeable but can seem to be quite cold. She is not nurturing and understanding, always seems to be in a rush to get you done. I have had a couple of bad experiences with her and wont ever go back.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Harper about 10 years ago from a coworker, I had moved a needed a new OBGYN. Everyone in her office is always very nice and pleasant. Dr. Harper is very nice and caring, has a great sense of humor. You can also tell she is very knowledgeable. I was searching for the best birth control method for me and she went over all the options there are and helped me make the best choice. I have referred Dr. Harper to my friends and will continue to do so, she is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I have used this Dr. since I was 15. and I am 26 now. I have went through 3 pregnancy with her, she is just the best Dr. ever. She did move a little further away from me now, but I still travel over 40min to get to her office. She is just caring and loving. She is a fantastic Dr. She has seen me through all my walks of life and has always treated me with all the love and care possible. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for one of those Dr.'s that REALLY care. And thank you to her staff as well, they have been very friendly and always remember who I am. Thank you Dr. Harper and to her staff!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Harper guided me through 2 successful deliveries and is currently monitoring my most recent pregnancy. I have high blood pressure that has led to pre-eclampsia and hospitalization in the past, but with the help and knowledge of Dr. Harper and her staff, I have 2 very healthy, wonderful little boys and my third son is looking very good.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. Harper recently delivered our son. I had to be induced after a medical condition necessitated it. She used the Foley catheter to induce and was patient with my SLOW progress as it was my first baby and I was not at all dilated or effaced. I was in labor for 37 hours and everything went great considering the circumstances. I could not be happier with my doctor! --- I selected her as my obgyn prior to getting married and now have also gone through a pregnancy as well. Office visits are always pleasant, and her nurse, Angela, is wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Harper!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Harper has been my doctor for 8 years. After getting married, my husband and I had a hard time getting pregnant. Dr. Harper helped us patiently for over a year. She never gave up on us and was always there to talk when we needed her. Her caring personality truly shows when she calls you at 9pm before going home just to make sure that you get your questions answered the same day you called her. We are thrilled that she will be delivering our twins in 12 weeks. I could not ask for a better doctor, and I could not imagine anyone else delivering my children. I have reccomended her to several friends, who are now also loving patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Elise M. Harper's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MAMSI