Ratings for Dr. Jack Barabtarlo

Dr. Barabtarlo is outstanding. He's been extremely helpful with my issues and is helping me to change my life for the better. I've only been a patient of his for a few months now but I'm already seeing great progress. Jack is great at getting to the bottom of issues and taking appropriate action. He sometimes seems a bit overworked but he still seems to really care about hearing you out and giving great advice. The Richmond Hill office is efficiently run, very punctual. The receptionist can also seem overworked at times but she does a great job and is always pleasant all things considered. The Newmarket receptionist has great phone manner as well.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Best psychiatrist ever!! He has done so many letters and notes for me and has never charged me one cent. Hhis staff in both offices are very kind and understanding...people don't realize that they deal with psychiatric patients all day long. I have seen the secretary in Richmond Hill handle extremely difficult cases very professionally.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

The most horrid doctor I have ever seen, if you check back he was in trouble with the college of physicians for OHIP false billings. Rude secretary and uncaring little man.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Without a doubt wonderfully caring supportive doctor. His secretary in his ewmarket office has always been most polite and accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

He changed my life by putting me on the right meds. He sees me when I have any concerns. GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR HIS CLIENTS

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Barabtarlo has changed my life. He takes the time to understand what is really wrong with you. He put me on the right medications and I feel like I am alive and happy again . The whole office is very friendly and makes you feel like they care about you . I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I've had three appointments so far; the first two I was 15 minutes late, could not get out of work on time, as I was at a client. The receptionist was very understanding, and I did my best to get there. I find Dr Barabtarlo easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. Cannot wait for my next appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

This is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He helped with all my insurance forms and never charged me at all for so many letters for work. He is kind and compassionate, and his staff are very accommodating, polite, and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I take exception to the remark about both of Dr. B's female staff. I attended appointments in Newmarket for years and not once did I ever experience anything less than the utmost courtesy and accommodation.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Barabtarlo is the best psychiatrist ever. I went to see many Drs before and no one helped me like he did. He took me off all the medications I was on before and now I am on the right medication and I am the best I have been for years. I am so grateful to this knowledgeable doctor who does letters for me for no charge and has made many reports to my insurance company and fought for me. His staff have always been very kind and helpful to me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015