Ratings for Dr. Jack Barabtarlo

Without a doubt wonderfully caring supportive doctor. His secretary in his ewmarket office has always been most polite and accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

He changed my life by putting me on the right meds. He sees me when I have any concerns. GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR HIS CLIENTS

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Barabtarlo has changed my life. He takes the time to understand what is really wrong with you. He put me on the right medications and I feel like I am alive and happy again . The whole office is very friendly and makes you feel like they care about you . I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I've had three appointments so far; the first two I was 15 minutes late, could not get out of work on time, as I was at a client. The receptionist was very understanding, and I did my best to get there. I find Dr Barabtarlo easy to talk to, and very knowledgeable. Cannot wait for my next appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

This is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He helped with all my insurance forms and never charged me at all for so many letters for work. He is kind and compassionate, and his staff are very accommodating, polite, and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I take exception to the remark about both of Dr. B's female staff. I attended appointments in Newmarket for years and not once did I ever experience anything less than the utmost courtesy and accommodation.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Dr. Barabtarlo is the best psychiatrist ever. I went to see many Drs before and no one helped me like he did. He took me off all the medications I was on before and now I am on the right medication and I am the best I have been for years. I am so grateful to this knowledgeable doctor who does letters for me for no charge and has made many reports to my insurance company and fought for me. His staff have always been very kind and helpful to me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

So the receptionist calls me today in a furious rage telling me that "I've missed too many appointments and if I don't come today, Dr Barabtarlo will stop seeing me" and I said I'm really sorry I can't make it because my dog got hit by a car, she replies saying, "he won't be able to give you medication anymore, are you sure you can't come?" That is despicable, I don't understand how receptionists like this get their job, absolutely despicable, otherwise, Jack is a good guy, he hires the worst staff (Newmarket and Richmond Hill, both horrendous women who should probably be making some appointments with Jack themselves)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Barabterlo is without a doubt the best psychiatrist I have ever had. I went through many, many months of residential therapy for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder...beginning in 2000 until my final hospitalization in 2009. Dr. Barabterlo provided the exact kind of support I have needed since then. For the past 6+ years he has navigated me through 2 suicidal children (both suffering from PTSD as well) to a point where he has led me to be leading my children through my own success. He has never met either of my children yet he has provided the necessary support so that my entire family can heal a little more each day. He is also ruthless with Insurance companies or Government agencies that challenge the patients' right to take the time to heal. As a Pharmacist and an MBA, and a recovering PTSD sufferer, I am a real fan of Dr. Barabterlo. Shelley

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I would love to be able to rate this doctor, had he actually been at his office on the day of my daughters appointment. We waited OVER a year for this appointment. And when our doctor called to find out what happened..... They tried saying her appointment was a day AFTER her actual appointment. Too bad for them they mailed a letter detailing when her appointment was, that we already showed our family doc. Now we are stuck waiting for another referral or for another YEAR to see this doctor. All from no fault of our own. I am so aggravated. I cannot believe that a medical office can be run with such outright disregard to PEOPLE. They actually called the following day and asked if my daughter was on her way to an appointment. I said no she was not but, she had an appointment the previous day. Then I was hung up on. So frustrating, this is what is wrong with our medical system.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015