Ratings for Dr. Bill Lewis

Dr. Lewis took care of my Mother until she past away 12 years ago.She was a diabetic,had emphosema,had heart problems and much much more.I will always be grateful to Bill for all of the wonderful care he gave to my Mom.He was there for any questions at any time.He made many special trips to look in on my Mother.Dr.lewis tended to my father with great care and knowledge,he always had time to talk to my Dad and at a level that we could all understand.My father had diabetes,colon cancer,skin cancer,heart disease and all the other ailments that go along with those things.My Dad passed away 7 years ago.Dr Lewis also tended to my brother that had heart problems,diabetes,and all sorts of other ailments.My brother died from a heart attack last year.Dr. lewis took such good care of my brother.We will always be grateful to him.At the present he takes care of my entire family that lives in the small town of Rosedale.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007