Ratings for Dr. Gregory Stelmaszyk

Switched to Dr. Stelmaszyk this year after being with my "family" dentist since I was a child. I have had nothing but pleasant good experiences with Dr. Stelmaszyk and his staff. The atmosphere is relaxed and the staff are super friendly, makes going to the dentist not so bad! They are great about getting you appointments that work with your schedule or putting you on a waiting list for cancellations, plus they are open late a few nights a week which works great for a 9-5 work schedule. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stelmaszyk.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Greg is the BEST EVER!! I'm from the UK, and after moving to Canada I decided to undergo orthodontic work to fix a severe overjet, overbite, and midline discrepancy. After visiting traditional orthodontists who recommended extractions, I was very hesitant to have teeth extracted due to many horror stories & so in early 2013 I visited Greg's clinic. He assured me that I didn't need extractions, & that Invisalign can solve my problems. It's been nearly 1.5 years and I just started the "retainer" phase. I have the most beautiful smile ever with my overjet, overbite, and midline all within normal range. Greg is extremely knowledgeable about cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics, which is why he gave me a smile that suits my face as opposed to a generic one. He's so patient, honest, and most importantly: competent. His staff (Sandy, Wynette, Heather) are incredible! Henceforth he's my go-to man for teeth issues. Thank you so much for giving me a beautiful smile and brightening my life!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

excellent dentist easy going and very patient makes going to the dentist like a walk in the park

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

3 generations of my family see Dr. Stelmaszyk. I have been a patient since I was a little girl and when the time came for my daughter to see a dentist, the choice was obvious. He is incredibly gentle, I'll even get a small filling without freezing. The staff is very friendly, helpful and understanding. I have always recommended and spoken highly of him and cannot imagine having to visit another office. I moved north of the city and still come to see him. If you want the best... look no further.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I use to go to Greg but he is sometimes a little obstinate in his ways and if you don't like the way he does something then that's too bad for you his way or the highway....as a result my crown only lasted 6 months and then I had to had the whole tooth extracted.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Very gentle, you don't even see the needle coming.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007