Ratings for Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

wonderful doctor, I had a good experience St. Paul's Hospital was a great hospital The staff were friendly and the service was good

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Be nice to your doctor and he / she will be nice to you!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

O my god! I wish I read these comments before going through an operation with Leone. Warning! I'm here to raise awareness against this incompetent butcher. Leone operated on me and the surgery did not only fail, but it also produced serious repercussions such as organ deformation and dysfunction. I'm a white person and after his operation, my genital has completely turned black and numb. He robbed my sexuality and my intimate life is over given the harsh circumstances that I'm in. I went to a number of urologists and they all had an extreme flustering reaction when they saw the damages that Leone caused. They all told me that Leone should have not operated on you since Leone's speciality is prostate issues exclusively for seniors. On earth, patients don't care how sociable and interactive the doctor is. Patients don't put into perspective wether a doctor has gone through a lot of strict training or not. It all comes down to the surgical skills and operation outcome. It's not fair to call him professional if he magnifies issues and causes complications instead of alleviating them. It's very sad to know that some people think that interpersonal skills can cover up the poor surgical skills. I hope that one day a pitbull would chop his genital so he can know what it feels like to live with a dysfunctional/bad looking reproductive organ. If you want the inexpert butcher Leone to be your treatment provider, then do that at your own risk!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Leone after a walk-in clinic doctor said he found a kidney stone and that I needed some sort of operation. Dr. Leone was very personable and professional. He was thorough and took the time to run the tests again, asking for another x-ray. I was very satisfied with my interactions with him. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to do it this time, mainly because of the first 1 star review that appears on this page. I think it's unfair to judge a doctor based on that. These people are professionals that went through extensive training. They see tens of patients per day (that's why it takes months to see a specialist here in Vancouver). Everyone needs to keep in mind that only people that had a bad experience take the time to write bad reviews. Those that had a good experience like myself usually don't bother to do that.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I strongly agree with all the negative comments below.. if your case requires a specialist such as an oncologist or andrologist he will never refer you to a one. He severely botched my surgery and made my condition way more worse than before. He left me with a massive hematoma, edema and scar leakage and did not take responsibility for that. Now I have to quit my job and travel abroad and spend tons of money to treat the medical issues that he caused. I came to him with 1 problem and now I have 3 problems including the initial one. If your surgery has failed, he will write on the surgical report that it was successful just to make you feel happy for nothing, he also does not mention the post-operation complications.  I switched to a new urologist and he informed me he has performed over 400 surgeries and never had a patient with my level of problems. This dude is definitely a disgrace to the profession. Your wellbeing could be easily damaged if you trust this guy. I’ll see him in court after 2 months for this medical malpractice. Avoid him at all costs!! By the way all the positive comments are written by him and that is why you can see a pattern in the sentences. To illustrate, this exact sentence (Wonderful doctor! Be nice to your doctor and he / she will be nice to you!) has been written multiple times throughout this troll. Whenever I ask him why is this happening to me.. Am I going to be better.. his answer would be “I’m not sure, there is nothing certain in this business”. If you want someone who considers people and medicine as business then he is your guy.. When my surgery went wrong, he did not know what to do about it so he referred me to a specialist obviously after he finished operating and collecting money from the government. It is evident that he uses patients as a medical experiment tool, and if the experiment goes wrong, that is when he refers you to a specialist. I felt that my condition was handled by a Doctor in Zimbabwe. Vancouverite people are very unfortunate to have him as a licensed urologist. Watch out from this grumpy clown!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

To be honest i have no idea why anyone would give him a bad review, i was treated by him and found him nothing but a total sympathetic pro who gave me all the assurances I needed.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Be nice to your doctor and he / she will be nice to you!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very wonderful and capable doctor. Ignore the negative comments! Canadian doctors go through a lot of training and strict rules before practice. Online rating should not be anonymous because it can ruin their business.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Stay away!!!!!! 2007----woke up one night and couldn't urinate........vgh drained me and sent me home. The same thing happened the following night but this time the catheter was left in and I was told to call my urologist in the morning. Called and was told he was busy for the next month. I asked what I do until then and was told " nothing". I stayed home for a month with the catheter in place and finally went through the necessary procedure at mt. St. Joseph's. After a month, the catheter was removed. 2017......10 years later and I continue to have an incurable infection. Multiple types of anti-biotics have been attempted but none have worked. Any idiot knows what damage catheters left in that long can do so I would imagine that a medical doctor does. Therefore, My advice is to stay far away from this man........

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very wonderful doctor! Be nice to your doctor and he / she will be nice to you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017