Ratings for Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

Wonderful doctor! Be nice to your doctor and he/she will be nice to you!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Be nice to your doctor and he/she will be nice to you!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

This person is expert in being unprofessional. My case required a specialist and he didn't refer me to him. This specialist is his student and he felt shy to send my case to his student. He operated on me and as a result my life has been completely destroyed. Few days post operation I got wound dehiscence several times. His operation created alot of scar tissue and massive fibrosis to form inside the p e n i s. Not to mention the genital lymphedema which caused urinary obstruction. He kept saying to me constantly that he is very happy with the result of the operation. I think this doctor needs a comprehensive rehabilitation. It is time for him to pass the torch. Run away before you get hurt.

Submitted November 20, 2017

I went to leone and I explained to him my condition. Upon finishing my explanation, he arrogantly said to me “I’m one of the very few people who can treat this kind of condition in this province, so do not worry! You will be in good hands!!” He also told me that my case is very simple and my operation is an outpatient surgery. I do not know why.. but I stupidly believed him -_- I went through the operation and when I woke up I saw a very young person wearing scrubs and glasses, I thought initially he was a nurse or an anesthetist, but I was completely wrong.. I asked him where is Dr.Leone.. he told me why are you asking about Dr.Leone,, I’m your Doctor!! After that, I told myself deep inside “omg what did I get myself into” 30mins later, I went to the bathroom and I could not urinate.. I went back to my room and I noticed that my bladder was extremely swollen up, bruised and it was about to explode.. the young person ( a resident ) rushed out of the room to bring leone. Leone came and he looked into it,, after that, he stared at the resident and he said to him “this is bizarre! This is bizarre!!”. That was the moment when I knew that Leone utilized me as a gadget to train his resident.. ( even the surgical report that was given to me was dictated by the resident not leone himself ). I naturally asked him, what is going on dr.leone… he said to me “your urethra is fully blocked so we have to insert a catheter”. So as you can see, this simple outpatient surgery turned into a painful and scary inpatient surgery. 3 weeks post operation, my package was literally exploding some black and contaminated blood.. Unfortunately this happened like 3-4 times in a period of 2 weeks. 4 months post operation, my package sustained a hemosiderin staining + skin necrosis and this is due to the blood explosion. Leone’s surgery changed my life quality to the worst and I have permanent damages to my package. Please learn the lesson from this story and never let Leone operate on you. There are many skillful urologists in Vancouver and unfortunately I was referred to the worst one.. I highly recommend ( metrovan urology ), they have very experienced urologists that have the passion and desire to treat you with excellence and sophistication. May god commands a truck to run over him, Amen!

Submitted November 2, 2017

O my god! I wish I read these comments before going through an operation with Leone. Warning! I'm here to raise awareness against this incompetent butcher. Leone operated on me and the surgery did not only fail, but it also produced serious repercussions such as organ deformation and dysfunction. I'm a white person and after his operation, my genital has completely turned black and numb. He robbed my sexuality and my intimate life is over given the harsh circumstances that I'm in. I went to a number of urologists and they all had an extreme flustering reaction when they saw the damages that Leone caused. They all told me that Leone should have not operated on you since Leone's speciality is prostate issues exclusively for seniors. On earth, patients don't care how sociable and interactive the doctor is. Patients don't put into perspective wether a doctor has gone through a lot of strict training or not. It all comes down to the surgical skills and operation outcome. It's not fair to call him professional if he magnifies issues and causes complications instead of alleviating them. It's very sad to know that some people think that interpersonal skills can cover up the poor surgical skills. I hope that one day a pitbull would chop his genital so he can know what it feels like to live with a dysfunctional/bad looking reproductive organ. If you want the inexpert butcher Leone to be your treatment provider, then do that at your own risk!

Submitted September 13, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Leone after a walk-in clinic doctor said he found a kidney stone and that I needed some sort of operation. Dr. Leone was very personable and professional. He was thorough and took the time to run the tests again, asking for another x-ray. I was very satisfied with my interactions with him. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to do it this time, mainly because of the first 1 star review that appears on this page. I think it's unfair to judge a doctor based on that. These people are professionals that went through extensive training. They see tens of patients per day (that's why it takes months to see a specialist here in Vancouver). Everyone needs to keep in mind that only people that had a bad experience take the time to write bad reviews. Those that had a good experience like myself usually don't bother to do that.

Submitted September 12, 2017

To be honest i have no idea why anyone would give him a bad review, i was treated by him and found him nothing but a total sympathetic pro who gave me all the assurances I needed.

Submitted July 27, 2017

Stay away!!!!!! 2007----woke up one night and couldn't urinate........vgh drained me and sent me home. The same thing happened the following night but this time the catheter was left in and I was told to call my urologist in the morning. Called and was told he was busy for the next month. I asked what I do until then and was told " nothing". I stayed home for a month with the catheter in place and finally went through the necessary procedure at mt. St. Joseph's. After a month, the catheter was removed. 2017......10 years later and I continue to have an incurable infection. Multiple types of anti-biotics have been attempted but none have worked. Any idiot knows what damage catheters left in that long can do so I would imagine that a medical doctor does. Therefore, My advice is to stay far away from this man........

Submitted June 19, 2017

I put my crotch through 18 inches of motorcycle gas tank year ago. He is that one who has made this disaster both workable and comfortable. He is absolutely great. I cannot for the life of me fathom some of the snide remarks about him.....the only thing I can think of is the usual lack of confidence men have in their private parts. As well, the individual who mentioned depression is VERY astute... a LOT of patients who have urological issues get depressed since it can be such an utter life wrecker. I would recommend him in a heartbeat....Forgot to mention, he has done both operations needed to fix plus the minor maintenance that the plumbing sometimes demands. A+ on both. Ignore the trolls.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Horrible surgeon. For the second time has botched my surgeries. Now i am sitting at home with a catherter for who knows how long.

Submitted April 26, 2017