Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

Ratings for Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

Well trained urologist! Well skilled and takes care of all his patients!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Brute force doctor. Skilled but not sensitive enough.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Crazy surgeon who over does surgeries. Asked to do simple circumcision to remove infection and does operation on entire member without permission like a quack. Must do all this to leech off the MSP from government. Watch out from this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dear Sir above, you seem to be unhappy about your prostate surgery. Please see a doctor and get treatment for depression and then see dr ercole franco leone. You sound depressed. Leone is a great doctor and did my surgery too but I felt similar to you after. Turns out I was depressed. Go see a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr.Leone treated me for high risk prostate cancer and the surgery went wrong. After trying to repair it 4 weeks later, I still suffer complete inconsistency, my PSA results after the surgery didn't go down to 0 but up. He didn't come after the surgery to check on me or explain to me what am I to expect and possible complications. He referred me to BC Cancer Agency and didn't even call to see how I was doing. In BC Cancer Agency I was told that my cancer could have been treated successfully with hormone therapy and radiation without the need of a painful and invasive surgery, in my case horribly performed. I'm depressed and lost faith that doctors are working towards the healing of their patience. Dr.Leone is insensitive, at times rude, and didn't even give me the option to consider different treatment which is criminal. Do not have a surgery with him, explore all your options, insist for a referral to speak with an oncologist before taking such a major step.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Did my surgery. Did a great job. Knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Skillful, efficient, caring ... I always feel well taken care of by him and hospital staff.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

The Man is amazing, he was an angel in my time of unbearable Pain

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My experience with Dr Leone was zero. Had no more than a minute or two for me.I was sent to the hospital by him for a test. He admitted me without telling me. The kind of surgery I was given, was decided by him without informing me. I had cystoscopy on the day I was told to have prostate surgery. I was given surgery the one he decided without explaining it to me. Numbed from waste down without any info . I have no memory from the moment I entered the hospital till now. The few painful memory, but even that is lost. I always was a happy go guy. That is gone. I wish I could say something good about this Dr. He did not give me a minute out of He's busy schedule, I guess.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

I wish I have never met thi doctor. I was referred to him. I was one of the unlucky person who had a turp without knowing what kind a surgery i had. My hospital stay at Mount Saint Joseph hospital was a pure he'll. I wish I had a chance to walk away.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015