Ratings for Dr. Ercole Franco Leone

Stay away!!!!!! 2007----woke up one night and couldn't urinate........vgh drained me and sent me home. The same thing happened the following night but this time the catheter was left in and I was told to call my urologist in the morning. Called and was told he was busy for the next month. I asked what I do until then and was told " nothing". I stayed home for a month with the catheter in place and finally went through the necessary procedure at mt. St. Joseph's. After a month, the catheter was removed. 2017......10 years later and I continue to have an incurable infection. Multiple types of anti-biotics have been attempted but none have worked. Any idiot knows what damage catheters left in that long can do so I would imagine that a medical doctor does. Therefore, My advice is to stay far away from this man........

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very wonderful doctor! Be nice to your doctor and he / she will be nice to you!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I put my crotch through 18 inches of motorcycle gas tank year ago. He is that one who has made this disaster both workable and comfortable. He is absolutely great. I cannot for the life of me fathom some of the snide remarks about him.....the only thing I can think of is the usual lack of confidence men have in their private parts. As well, the individual who mentioned depression is VERY astute... a LOT of patients who have urological issues get depressed since it can be such an utter life wrecker. I would recommend him in a heartbeat....Forgot to mention, he has done both operations needed to fix plus the minor maintenance that the plumbing sometimes demands. A+ on both. Ignore the trolls.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Horrible surgeon. For the second time has botched my surgeries. Now i am sitting at home with a catherter for who knows how long.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

He is very gentle and amazingly calm...very personable

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Well trained urologist! Well skilled and takes care of all his patients!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Brute force doctor. Skilled but not sensitive enough.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Crazy surgeon who over does surgeries. Asked to do simple circumcision to remove infection and does operation on entire member without permission like a quack. Must do all this to leech off the MSP from government. Watch out from this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dear Sir above, you seem to be unhappy about your prostate surgery. Please see a doctor and get treatment for depression and then see dr ercole franco leone. You sound depressed. Leone is a great doctor and did my surgery too but I felt similar to you after. Turns out I was depressed. Go see a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr.Leone treated me for high risk prostate cancer and the surgery went wrong. After trying to repair it 4 weeks later, I still suffer complete inconsistency, my PSA results after the surgery didn't go down to 0 but up. He didn't come after the surgery to check on me or explain to me what am I to expect and possible complications. He referred me to BC Cancer Agency and didn't even call to see how I was doing. In BC Cancer Agency I was told that my cancer could have been treated successfully with hormone therapy and radiation without the need of a painful and invasive surgery, in my case horribly performed. I'm depressed and lost faith that doctors are working towards the healing of their patience. Dr.Leone is insensitive, at times rude, and didn't even give me the option to consider different treatment which is criminal. Do not have a surgery with him, explore all your options, insist for a referral to speak with an oncologist before taking such a major step.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017