Dr. Belinda Ponciano

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Belinda Ponciano

this doctor is a total ripped off! i went to her clinic since my crown of my root canal fell, i was told to have it extracted and get an implant, went to a different dentist and had my crown recemented, its been a while and i dnt have any issues with my tooth. i do not recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

a friend referred me to Dr Ponciano and that was a good choice, the clinic is super ultra clean, super well located 1min walk from subway, the whole team is very professional and also super friendly, never being to a clinic before where you can hear the team and customers laughing on a regular basis

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I've been very meticulous when it comes to my teeth. Tried 3 different dental clinic to treat my super sensitive and impacted wisdom tooth and to my surprise the first time I visit drponciano dental clinic I never hesitated to proceed removing my impacted wisdom tooth because I am confident they honestly take care of me with best service ever!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Wonderful and amazing staff and service!I feel so welcomed like a family member each time I visit!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Amazing. She's wonderful. I've been treated like a family member. The atmosphere in the office is so welcoming. I love Dr. Ponciano. She's down to earth.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I've never laughed at the dentists before! I've had so many bad experiences at the dentists but when I go to see Dr. P they help me relax, are gentle and I'm finding I'm not so embarrassed about my smile as they repair my sad looking teeth. :)

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Best dentist I've ever had. I have returned to her for over 10 years. Each and every visit has been a pleasure.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Ponciano is uniquely genuine and humble. She is very passionate to her work. I've heard of her charitable and kind deeds to less priveledge. God Bless your heart Dr. P. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

She is my family dentist. I had an insurance benefits that covers only 80% when i was still in school. She never charge me for the 20% bec i was a student. Also, she knows her stuff and she takes her profession seriously. I will never go to another dentist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Belinda Ponciano's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

We feel it is more important for you to know why her patients think, she is one of the best dentists around. Her passion for helping people through dentistry and her resilience to overcome the most difficult challenges life can throw at you are the reasons her life story was featured on the Toronto Star.

• English