Ratings for Dr. Michael Bryant

I literally googled best eye doc in oshawa and Dr. Bryants name came up first so I decided to give him a try. I AM SO GLAD i did! Wonderful doctor, I felt so comfortable, like talking to a friend. VERY clean and modern office. Staff was pleasant and it came across that my well-being was for most part a priority. I definetly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Doctor Bryant was the one who figured out I had retinoblastoma when technology made it difficult to find the Tumor, he saved my life and I'm forever grateful!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My first visit with Dr. Bryant was today. What a professional, nice man. He takes time to answer any and all questions and you don't feel rushed. His office staff is also very professional and welcoming! I wil definitely keep him as my Dr.!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He is an outstanding Optometrist . He is funny, pleasant and knowledgeable . I have never been so happy leaving an appointment . I feel I had everything explained to me and that he took the time to listen to my concerns and did a thorough job and didn't make me feel silly or that I was wasting his time like I have had other doctors do in the past . If there was a 100 star rating I would have given him that !

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I really enjoy the fact that Dr. Bryant takes time to explain things thoroughly. I always feel very comfortable when leaving the office, and feel well taken care of. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Very professionally run office. Receptionist very cordial and welcoming. Procedures were clearly explained and with a great deal of health teaching and explanations given. I actually enjoyed the office visit.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Very friendly ladies at the front desk. Dr. Bryant is a very helpful optometrist, he explains things clearly for you while doing the eye exam and listens to you when you express your concerns. He's very helpful when finding glasses, gives good input on costs, efficiency, and what's in style right now. He's very nice to the kids when they come in and even gave my son a treat at the end of his exam. Overall I would recommend him to anyone that likes friendly happy service.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Excellent customer service. Very professional. The glasses my family have received are amazing. He is always courteous and friendly. He goes above and beyond any other optometrist I have been to.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Byant is very professional and simply an expert in His field. He uses up to date equipment to get the best and most accurate information from regarding the heath of your eye. His staff is helpful and caring also. Overall he is the best and most reliable optometrist I have ever gone to

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Truly a professional with the a warm and friendly personality...abd that is said about the entire staff!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Michael Bryant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bryant was born and raised in Oshawa and has been practicing Optometry since 2005. He completed a Honours Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Waterloo before going on to Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry where he got his Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.). Dr. Bryant also has over 10 years experience with the Canadian Examiners in Optometry (CEO) as a clinical skills assessor for the Canadian Optometry Board Exams. He is also actively on the questions standards committee, and recently signed on as lead/facilitator for CEO validation. Dr. Bryant is also a Quality Assurance Coach for the College of Optometrists of Ontario. Dr. Bryant also has a passion for website design and software development, and he has designed and developed a comprehensive Optometric Practice Management Software Suite which is being used in many offices across Ontario.

• English

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 2001)
  • Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 2005)

• Eye exam