Ratings for Dr. Michael Bryant

An amazing experience in the Eye See Optometry clinic. Dr. Bryant is kind, thorough and informative. He really takes his time and knows his stuff. The girls at the front desk are super friendly and really go above and beyond to make buying glasses a fun experience! Highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

My grandparents went to this doctor for approximately 15 years. He misdiagnosed my grandmother with macular degeneration and had her on medication and ordered many tests over the years. When Dr. Bryant opened his own clinic they thankfully moved on and started to see another optometrist and she did not even have macular degeneration. This man made a lot of money off both of my grandparents for incorrect diagnoses which he should have caught mistakes over the years that they trusted him as their doctor. My grandparents would never say anything, but I hope that this is helpful for others so that they are not also unfairly taken advantage of in their own quest for eye health.

Submitted October 10, 2019

Excellent Dr. Takes all the time you need, doesn't rush you. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

In dealing with this office I was not impressed with the service and dealing with the front staff. Dr Bryant seems lovely however his staff needs improvement. ordered glasses waited and waited then they didn't let us know they were ready(I had to call) and we went to pick them up and the prescription was wrong.....this happens I do understand that however, no 'sorry' just we have to send it back and it will take another couple of weeks Customer Service is important and so is communicating with your customers!! Needless to say I will not be buying glasses there again.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

We will not return to this office. The woman with the dark black hair is truly a sad person. I am not sure why she feels she is permitted to speak to people in the way she does and she does so when the doctor is not present. We hope she finds comfort in her life. It is not necessary and hurts a business. Dr. Bryant is THE VERY BEST but we are too uncomfortable with her. It is a real shame.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Always excellent and friendly service, Dr Bryant will take as long as you want, to answer any and all questions and is a great guy.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Excellent doctor and lovely office staff. We have recommended Dr Bryant to all our family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I am not sure I will go back to this place. The receptionist (black hair) is truly one of the worst individuals I have ever met. Its too bad because doctors are great.

Submitted August 9, 2018

THE VERY BEST DOCTOR. Dr. Bryant is the nicest, smartest and friendliest doctor I have ever had as an eye doctor and I have had a few. The staff is wonderful as well. A very nice change from the everyday rude professionals.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Very pleasant extremely helpful overall a great experience

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Michael Bryant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bryant was born and raised in Oshawa and has been practicing Optometry since 2005. He completed a Honours Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Waterloo before going on to Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry where he got his Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.). Dr. Bryant also has over 10 years experience with the Canadian Examiners in Optometry (CEO) as a clinical skills assessor for the Canadian Optometry Board Exams. He is also actively on the questions standards committee, and recently signed on as lead/facilitator for CEO validation. Dr. Bryant is also a Quality Assurance Coach for the College of Optometrists of Ontario. Dr. Bryant also has a passion for website design and software development, and he has designed and developed a comprehensive Optometric Practice Management Software Suite which is being used in many offices across Ontario.

• English

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 2001)
  • Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 2005)

• Eye exam