Dr. Michael Bryant

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Bryant

We will not return to this office. The woman with the dark black hair is truly a sad person. I am not sure why she feels she is permitted to speak to people in the way she does and she does so when the doctor is not present. We hope she finds comfort in her life. It is not necessary and hurts a business. Dr. Bryant is THE VERY BEST but we are too uncomfortable with her. It is a real shame.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Always excellent and friendly service, Dr Bryant will take as long as you want, to answer any and all questions and is a great guy.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Excellent doctor and lovely office staff. We have recommended Dr Bryant to all our family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I am not sure I will go back to this place. The receptionist (black hair) is truly one of the worst individuals I have ever met. Its too bad because doctors are great.

Submitted August 9, 2018

THE VERY BEST DOCTOR. Dr. Bryant is the nicest, smartest and friendliest doctor I have ever had as an eye doctor and I have had a few. The staff is wonderful as well. A very nice change from the everyday rude professionals.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Very pleasant extremely helpful overall a great experience

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Excellent service and vary informative - Highly reccommneded.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I literally googled best eye doc in oshawa and Dr. Bryants name came up first so I decided to give him a try. I AM SO GLAD i did! Wonderful doctor, I felt so comfortable, like talking to a friend. VERY clean and modern office. Staff was pleasant and it came across that my well-being was for most part a priority. I definetly recommend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Doctor Bryant was the one who figured out I had retinoblastoma when technology made it difficult to find the Tumor, he saved my life and I'm forever grateful!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My first visit with Dr. Bryant was today. What a professional, nice man. He takes time to answer any and all questions and you don't feel rushed. His office staff is also very professional and welcoming! I wil definitely keep him as my Dr.!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Michael Bryant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bryant was born and raised in Oshawa and has been practicing Optometry since 2005. He completed a Honours Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Waterloo before going on to Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry where he got his Doctor of Optometry degree (O.D.). Dr. Bryant also has over 10 years experience with the Canadian Examiners in Optometry (CEO) as a clinical skills assessor for the Canadian Optometry Board Exams. He is also actively on the questions standards committee, and recently signed on as lead/facilitator for CEO validation. Dr. Bryant is also a Quality Assurance Coach for the College of Optometrists of Ontario. Dr. Bryant also has a passion for website design and software development, and he has designed and developed a comprehensive Optometric Practice Management Software Suite which is being used in many offices across Ontario.

• English

• University of Waterloo (Grad. 2001)
  • Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 2005)

• Eye exam