Ratings for Dr. Brian Evans

I could have not asked for a more wonderful doctor for my Septorhinoplasty surgery. I am about 7 months post-op and my nose is healing very nicely with great results. Dr. Evans is a very genuine, kind man. He always took the time to answer all of my questions, and I never felt rushed in any way. He is very realistic and confident in his work which I appreciated. His staff was also very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Evans did my DIEP following double mastectomies. He and his staff are wonderful. He's an excellent surgeon and a genuinely good person.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift in April 2016. Dr. Evans was AMAZING and I am thrilled with my result. My scars are way better than I could have ever expected. I can't say enough about this man!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Had left cmc joint arthroplasty recently. What a great doctor. What a great and caring staff. I was and still am being treated very well. I will be going for another procedure with this doctor and would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

After contemplating this for many years, I finally had a bilateral breast reduction done this month. I felt very comfortable and confident with my decision especially after reading all the great reviews, so wanted to add mine as well. My surgery went very well and as far as pain and discomfort, the first week was the most difficult but everyday it got better for sure. I am 3 weeks post op now and still wear a sport bra for support and comfort. Incisions are healing well, and I am sure Dr. Evans could tell at my check up app't that I was extremely happy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Evans and thank him so much!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

After a mastectomy I thought I would be OK with prosthetics. But, I just could not find any comfortable level. Spent a fortune on different style bras to hold the prosthetics with no success. Went to a bra information session at St Joseph's hospital last year . I was really impressed with Dr Evans. I booked an an appointment to see him (had to wait a year). Had diep surgery beginning of December. Dr Evans and his team were fantastic. I am so pleased with the results. I feel like a new person with a second chance at life. I'm 60 next year but feel like 40 and cancer is a distant memory. Thank you so much to Dr Evans, his team and the nurses at University campus you have helped turn my life around

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Evans did my breast reconstruction, what an amazing job and he and his team listened to my concerns. Went with expanders to saline implants and I would highly recommend Dr Evans and his team. Recuperation was easy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I did a full face lift with Dr. Evans. He has the most gifted hands and a master at what he does. He also puts you at ease. I was terrified at first. Turned out I didn't need to be. Results were amazing. Recuperating time minimal. Would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of going under the knife

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I just had my reconstruction after having a bilateral radical masectomy in July 2009. I then underwent chemo, radiation and finishing off in July 2010 with a hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy. I needed to give my body a break so I opted to wear prosthetics. About 2 years ago i started to research and get referrals to surgeons for reconstruction. I saw 2 other surgeons who did not make me feel confident or comfortable, and one also said because of radiation they would not operate on me (I am thankful they were honest in not having that skill set) I finally saw Dr Brian Evans in 2015, instantly I knew he was the one to do my reconstruction after he sat patiently and answered my many many questions. He told me what my best options were. I decided to take a few months to think about these options and in Feb 2016 I met with again and told him my decision. I went with the DIEP flap. I am so happy with him and his team, they are so compassionate and caring and truly look out for your wellbeing. I just cannot say enough good things. I just had my surgery May 2016 and am healing well. I did have some complications on the right side, no fault of Dr Evans, just my body being difficult, but he has done a quick corrective surgery last week and now things are back on track and healing is progressing nicely. My left breast scar is already at a minimum, my stomach scar is not far behind in being minimal and my right side is now catching up. I cannot praise this Dr and his team more. You will be in very capable hands if you choose him as your surgeon. I am glad that he is the one to be helping me close the chapter on my breast cancer journey and making me feel whole again! Bye bye heavy prosthetics and hello to my new cancer free life! But mostly, a very sincere THANK YOU to Dr Evans and his team!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

dr evans did my breasts in 1997 and last year i had got a flat i live in edmonton alta and have no money at all so ive been dealing with this for a year i realy need to see him its aweful what im dealing with but i wont let anyothewr surgeon touch me i will wait for him i have a 500 cc right breast and a flat bag in my left side he reconstructed them in 97 and he is the absolute best it took him 3 surgerys to correct the mess i had but it was worth it then i got hit ny a car and it must of punctured the implant im sad and waiting for a miracle!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015