Ratings for Dr. Brian Evans

I have had 2 Breast Augs with Dr Evans and both were great. He is a wonderful Dr. however the punctuality is terrible. You book a time and sit for 2 hrs in the waiting room after for almost every appointment. Other than that, I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I could not have been referred to a more wonderful doctor! The moment I met him I could tell Dr. Evans was a genuinely good and kind person! I felt comfortable choosing him immediately. All of the hospital staff and a few people I know rave about him and his skills. I am now officially 1 week Post-OP from a bilateral breast reduction and my home care nurse today stated I have the best incisions she has ever seen with this surgery! I am healing well I had my drains out The evening of day 2, no weeping, discharge from any of my incisions sites, all of my tissues are soft, no worries about any complications thus far ! I know it’s still early but I am so happy and thankful for Dr. Evans and his team. They did a wonderful job can’t wait until all the swelling/bruising is gone and the incisions are healed. I could not be happier mentally or physically. 5 Stars all around for Dr. Evans!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I could have not asked for a more wonderful doctor for my Septorhinoplasty surgery. I am about 7 months post-op and my nose is healing very nicely with great results. Dr. Evans is a very genuine, kind man. He always took the time to answer all of my questions, and I never felt rushed in any way. He is very realistic and confident in his work which I appreciated. His staff was also very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Evans did my DIEP following double mastectomies. He and his staff are wonderful. He's an excellent surgeon and a genuinely good person.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and a breast lift in April 2016. Dr. Evans was AMAZING and I am thrilled with my result. My scars are way better than I could have ever expected. I can't say enough about this man!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Had left cmc joint arthroplasty recently. What a great doctor. What a great and caring staff. I was and still am being treated very well. I will be going for another procedure with this doctor and would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

After contemplating this for many years, I finally had a bilateral breast reduction done this month. I felt very comfortable and confident with my decision especially after reading all the great reviews, so wanted to add mine as well. My surgery went very well and as far as pain and discomfort, the first week was the most difficult but everyday it got better for sure. I am 3 weeks post op now and still wear a sport bra for support and comfort. Incisions are healing well, and I am sure Dr. Evans could tell at my check up app't that I was extremely happy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Evans and thank him so much!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

After a mastectomy I thought I would be OK with prosthetics. But, I just could not find any comfortable level. Spent a fortune on different style bras to hold the prosthetics with no success. Went to a bra information session at St Joseph's hospital last year . I was really impressed with Dr Evans. I booked an an appointment to see him (had to wait a year). Had diep surgery beginning of December. Dr Evans and his team were fantastic. I am so pleased with the results. I feel like a new person with a second chance at life. I'm 60 next year but feel like 40 and cancer is a distant memory. Thank you so much to Dr Evans, his team and the nurses at University campus you have helped turn my life around

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Evans did my breast reconstruction, what an amazing job and he and his team listened to my concerns. Went with expanders to saline implants and I would highly recommend Dr Evans and his team. Recuperation was easy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I did a full face lift with Dr. Evans. He has the most gifted hands and a master at what he does. He also puts you at ease. I was terrified at first. Turned out I didn't need to be. Results were amazing. Recuperating time minimal. Would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of going under the knife

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016