Ratings for Dr. Andrew Enyvari

Dr. Enyvari is a great doctor, he is well worth waiting for in the walk in clinic. Knowledgeable , helpful, compassionate. I much prefer seeing him to my GP.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

A very capable doctor who normally does walk-in clinic patients but has accepted my father as a one-off patient. Very caring, knowledgeable, honest, helpful doctor. My father, who has terminal cancer, has been in Dr. Enyvari's care for a couple of years and is the ONLY doctor my father actually trusts.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I have seen Dr. Enyvari a few times, I am very impressed with his caring and his knowledge, I went a few days ago because I had a sore throat and cough, he examined me and saw that I had a saw on the back of my neck, this has been there forever, he went and got his magnifying glass to check to see if it was cancerous, it wasn't but without hesitation said he would remove it at his skin clinic, an amazing doctor compassionate and caring, I will always go to him now despite me having a family doctor whom I can never get in to see...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Enyvari is a kind and compassionate doctor. He took the time to look me over and answer my questions. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Enyvari is a compassionate, kind, and knowledgeable physician. I've recommended him and his clinic to several people. We are very lucky to have this kind of clinic in Chilliwack.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Enyvari represents the standard by which all other Dr's should be measured. He is kind, compassionate, and thorough. He goes the extra mile. I cannot say enough good things about him. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I really can't say enough good stuff about Dr. Enyvari. He is #1 for the most talented caring knowledgeable doctor in town, he does not give up he helped me so much. I owe so much to him. My only wish is that the clinic was open weekends, but I know he needs a day off.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Very understanding, compassionate and helpful. This is what a doctor should be like.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I stumbled upon this walk in clinic accidently (actually looking for another one I was told about!). This was my first visit with a walk in clinic in Chilliwack, and boy was I impressed! I am so glad I took the chance and went in. Even though he had back to back patients, he acted like he had lots of time for you, and really listened. I liked him more than my own Doctor!! Would go back again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I have seen this doctor twice now at the new walk in clinic on Edwards Street. First of all, that clinic is great. Awesome staff and you can make an appointment and also has wait times. This doctor is amazing. I have been suffering from abdominal pain and he has been trying to help figure out what it is. My doctor had gone away and an incompetent doctor was filling in for her and this doctor at a clinic has helped way more.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016