Ratings for Dr. Doug M. Vaughn

Dr Vaughn was rude and not helpful. I only got 15 minutes with him and when I said I had another question, he said OK, but I do have other patients waiting. He has the bedside manner of a badger. Not helpful at all. I will never return and I've already scheduled an appt with another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Not sure why this man is a doctor. He doesn't like people and really doesn't like sick people.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Vaughn has always gone out of his way to see me anytime that I have had a problem. He is a very friendly and puts his patients needs first. I have recommended him to many of my friends and will continue to do so!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

was overcharged when asked about it i was told to wait and see what my ins paid was charged my dedutctable plus office copay should have been only copay makes me wonder about their billing

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Paid way too much money for nothing. Rude and ignorant. If he doesn't know what to do he becomes condesending so that you will chose not to return. That way it is not his fault.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

When he couldn't help with our problem, he became extremely rude. Perhaps his ego is unable to accept defeat.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Doug has been my dermatologist for 17 yrs. He and his staff are always courteous and professional. He is quick and thourough.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Horrible experience. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone; would caution anyone who values his/her health and self-esteem to stay far, far away from this individual. Can't imagine why this person is a doctor; he seems to be irritated by sick people.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Vaughn is a great doctor!! He has removed several moles from my face and i would highly recommend him. I also know many other people who used him and they were pleased as well.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Vaughn was thorough and friendly, putting me at ease and carefully evaluating my concerns and condition. I've undergone four minor surgeries at his office and found the experience all but relaxing. The staff are courteous and efficient. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Doug M. Vaughn's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare