Ratings for Dr. David Aksoy

If I could give a zero for staff I would. Like a few other reviews... I really like the doctor but NOT the staff especially the receptionist. She is an abusive nasty person and I don't understand how she has kept her job. I walked over other people's nail cuttings in sock feet to get to the chair! The woman cutting the nails was fast and not careful. It took maybe 3 minutes to take "care" of ingrown nails. I ended up not having the problem resolved. They must have got a clue because they called a day later saying I hadn't booked a follow up. No kidding, why would I??! It wasn't the first time I'd been there and haven't been back since in a year. Find someone else to go to, even though the doctor is great.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

The Doc is fantastic, the staff not so much. The receptionist is a Incredible b^&*^h. I don't know what is wrong with her but I have left there in tears. The broad that cuts your nails is such an a**. It is hard to see a doctor who is so nice but has such bad/mean staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

He's great. Receptionist is nasty. Must be a different one than the other reviewers dealt with a few years ago.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

This is one of the best dr I have ever been to and Ive been to alot the staff is friendly they are very compassionate I have recommended dr Aksoy to several people and they have all came back saying how great he is

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I visited the office for the first time by referral by my Doctor and I was totally impressed with the care I received on the spot, how I and all the patients were treated with respect, family feel atmosphere, caring, very knowledgeable and sincere! I felt very comfortable with the staff and Doctor himself and he knew about me and my health problems and didn't make me fell horrible....he obviously does his homework...lol...he knew about my findings and already set me up with bloodwork, and so on! He gave me hope and was positive! I can't wait to go back and have my feet taken care of again and see the Doctor...First visit and I am impressed already, thankyou a million!!! :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

He seems to be a very caring kind man. Very knowledgeable about the foot care for diabetics. I have recommended him to other diabetics.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

My humble/earnest opinion Dr.David Aksoy is an asset for this community.Good that he chose this area to set up his practice.If searching for a family physician in Niagara region he is the besta,knowledgable,helpful,friendly attitude.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Aksoy about six months ago after moving to Fort Erie - the best doctor I've ever had - very helpful, thorough and actually cares about his patients - has picked up on things that other doctors have missed. Definitely a 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr.David Aksoy literally saved my life!!! thru his care and knowledge, I survived and am now extremely proud to be able to say---healthy! I was so upset when he left Georgia but did know that his heart was in Canada. I was his patient for almost three years. Dr. A....I owe you my life! v gable

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

He's a nice enought man. I knew him back in high school (Central Secondary School, London, Ontario). He later went to UWO. He practiced medicine in Georgia (in a suburb of Atlanta). I'd like to know why he left Georgia to practice medicine in Welland of all places. It's nice when a Canadian doctor 'comes home'. A decent, 'middle of the road' doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009