Ratings for Dr. Gertrude Voros

No ratings since 2011...hmm...I wonder why not. This doctor is ineffective and not above taking revenge when you call her on it. On her best behavior for awhile and now the real "her" is showing? No point going to this one. Find someone else.

Submitted October 14, 2015

The best doctor I had. My whole family is very thankful to her for everything she did for us. God bless her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr Voros is an excellent doctor that takes the time to look into your problems. She is not rushed. She helped many times me and my family.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I always feel that Dr. Voros is attentive and unhurried...difficult to find in a doctor these days. Always recieve excellent care!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr.Voros takes your concerns seriously and orders tests accordingly. She has called me at home to let me know that results were negative, which is almost unheard of. Her quiet demeaner makes you feel like she has the time to deal with whatever you are there for and I've never felt rushed out the door. Keep up the great work doc!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. G Voros is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is never rushed, takes the time to listen and does the test required to find the issues. I would recommend her anyone looking for a top notch quality Dr. Keep up the fantastic work Dr.!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Voros has an incredible bed side manner and is always knowledgeable and helpful. She is quiet, but very approachable. She arranges test and/or bloodwork quickly and without hesitation. She even called me to discuss some test results one evening when she was on vacation! It caught me off guard (when do you get that kind of care)??She wanted me to be aware of the results even though the results were nothing to be too concerned about. A+++ in my opinion!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I completely agree that Dr. G. Voros is one of the best!! I have tried a few doctors as I won't put up with "attitude" and rudeness. She really is tops. I hope the clinic treats her well.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr Voros is always on time and always very helpful. You never feel rushed when your with her. She is a bit quiet and shy but always gets her job done. I hope she doesn't ever leave!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

I have to agree with the other ladies here! I came to Airdrie just a little over a year ago and was in search of a family doctor! I was on a waiting list and still had no idea who my doctor would be. We met her and was quite happy with her even though she is a little quiet. I have had numerous health issues this year but she has handled them in a timely and proffesional matter! I feel very lucky to have Dr. Voros as my family doctor, for me and my two children!! Thankyou!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007