Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Mancini

Like everyone says, he's fantastic, doesn't Rush you.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Excellent Dr with a great bedside manner! Takes the time to explain everything in detail!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Excellent doctor but the practice he was with abruptly went out of business in April 2010 and none of those doctors have yet 'surfaced.'

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I'm 67 years old and Dr. Mancini is, by far, the best doctor I've had. My wife and son also love him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Mancini is an excellent Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great physician!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

We have used Dr. Mancini for many years .... and even though we have moved out of Haymarket to Manassas, we continue to use him. Like the other comments - he does listen to you and fully answers your questions. You never feel "rushed". Most importantly - if you call him - he is very prompt in returning your calls AND he returns them - not his staff. I'm not impressed with his nursing staff - but even dealing with them is worth the hassel to keep him as our doctor! You can't go wrong!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Very nice. And takes his time with you also explains everything well. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Mancini for 5 years and have complete confidence in him. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions I have.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Mancini is a phenomenal doctor. He truly pays attention, has a great bedside manner, checks on past problems by reading history, AND my husband even likes him (my husband doesn't trust doctors). I highly recommend Dr. Mancini.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Best family Dr we have used in a long time. Will always take the time to completely explain all aspects of your care/illness, and will work with you to determine the best approach for YOU. Very organized, and up to date on different medications, procedures. This one is a winner!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Robert C. Mancini's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford