Ratings for Dr. Atul Khullar

I have only been a psychiatric patient of Dr. Khullar for maybe a year now after leaving my previous doctor unexpectedly after 14 years. Dr. Khullar took me on as a patient right there and then and has been working diligently to get my meds sorted out to get me stable. he is also treating my sleep apeana. because of where i live i have my appointments at the Grey Nuns hospital. For that reason it makes it very hard to a hold of him in emergencies and long waits for new appointments. Have also waited over an hour even though i had an appointment. needs someway for his Grey Nuns patients to be able to contact him for problems with meds and such. overall a doctor who will try anything to get you better.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I love Dr. Khullar. I have been seeing him for 10 years now. I appreciate how caring and helpful he is, but more than that, and that's a lot, I deeply appreciate how he believes me when I talk about my symptoms. My life is better because I have him as a support. Great guy!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Brilliant man. He works himself a little too hard - as a patient you have to learn to slow him down and explain some extra things that are going on if necessary otherwise he might get a little lost in everything that is going on. I suffer from schizophrenia and I've left him and been back and forth a few times and he doesn't judge me, I really appreciate that about him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Khullar is genuine, knowledgeable, and thorough. Truly amazing at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Khullar is fantastic. Thanks to him I'm on not nodding off during the day and terrorizing my household at night anymore. I've been seeing him for about 7 years now and I couldn't recommend him more to others. He is incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful and very friendly. There are no sleep specialists where I live so I have to drive 450km for every visit (every 3 months), but knowing I'm traveling for excellent patient care with a doctor i completely trust makes it fine. Thank you, Dt. Khullar!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Khullar is a phenominal Dr. He takes time to listen and then find solutions that work. Compared to most doctors, Dr. Khullar is extremely knowledgeable, and keeps uptodate on current medical issues. He cares about what is best for the patient. I appreciate his kindness and gentleness while he is right up front and does not sugar coat the facts. He is very compassionate and a great doctor. He is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Left a message with hospital clinic while doctor was away letting him know I was having a reaction to a new med he put me on. Boy was I shocked when I got a phone call at home. Nobody does that anymore. We talked things out and he put me onow something else. Great listener, generally cares about his patients. I also see him for control of my sleep apnea. We are still working on that issue.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Khullar for over 3 years now. He is a very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and caring doctor. He takes the time to listen to me and address my concerns. Despite of my ongoing issues, he has not given up on me. Thank you Dr. Khullar. Margareta

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I very much appreciate Dr. Khullar's willingness to persist with a long-standing and complicated sleep disorder compounded by a challenging physical health problem. He is thoughtful, patient and compassionate. He gives me hope there may be an eventual improvement is the difficult situation.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Khullar was able to help me with complex problems related to both my sleep and mental health. There aren't many doctors who excel in multiple areas these days, and I really appreciated seeing someone who saw how my issues were all connected. He does tend to run late, but I think it's partly because he takes the time to talk to his pateints. Overall I'm very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016