Ratings for Dr. Atul Khullar

Dr. Khullar is probably a life saver for me. He is qualified as an excellent sleep specialist. Foremost he promotes excellent research on Sleep deprivation from a reading perspective and his balanced approach with cognitive and RX is second to none. I highly recommend Dr. Khullar.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

The most conscientious, caring doctor I have ever seen in my 60 years. Dr. Khullar goes above and beyond for his patients. I am counting my blessings for being referred to him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I have seen Dr. Khullar for many years, he is excellent. He worked with me to find out the root of my deppresion and trauma, and asked hard questions, this helped me to make the breakthroughs I needed to move forward. I still see him but I am currently not in need of medication thanks to his dedication to me as a paitient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

He saved my life. He has worked very hard with me over the years and I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr Khullar is a good man who cares about his patients and won’t give up on their underlying conditions. I found him to be a little inaccurate in prescribing meds, but he’s always willing to listen and help his patients through their struggles.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I have only been a psychiatric patient of Dr. Khullar for maybe a year now after leaving my previous doctor unexpectedly after 14 years. Dr. Khullar took me on as a patient right there and then and has been working diligently to get my meds sorted out to get me stable. he is also treating my sleep apeana. because of where i live i have my appointments at the Grey Nuns hospital. For that reason it makes it very hard to a hold of him in emergencies and long waits for new appointments. Have also waited over an hour even though i had an appointment. needs someway for his Grey Nuns patients to be able to contact him for problems with meds and such. overall a doctor who will try anything to get you better.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I love Dr. Khullar. I have been seeing him for 10 years now. I appreciate how caring and helpful he is, but more than that, and that's a lot, I deeply appreciate how he believes me when I talk about my symptoms. My life is better because I have him as a support. Great guy!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Brilliant man. He works himself a little too hard - as a patient you have to learn to slow him down and explain some extra things that are going on if necessary otherwise he might get a little lost in everything that is going on. I suffer from schizophrenia and I've left him and been back and forth a few times and he doesn't judge me, I really appreciate that about him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Khullar is genuine, knowledgeable, and thorough. Truly amazing at what he does.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Khullar is fantastic. Thanks to him I'm on not nodding off during the day and terrorizing my household at night anymore. I've been seeing him for about 7 years now and I couldn't recommend him more to others. He is incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful and very friendly. There are no sleep specialists where I live so I have to drive 450km for every visit (every 3 months), but knowing I'm traveling for excellent patient care with a doctor i completely trust makes it fine. Thank you, Dt. Khullar!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017