Ratings for Dr. Debbie Erceg

Dr. Erceg and her hygienists have been the silver lining to several unfortunate procedures. In high stress out-of-their-control situations they've been able to maintain excellent bed side manner. The regular staff are very accommodating, resourceful and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Erceg is the most amazing dentist. She is so skilled and GENTLE. She cares so much about me and my family. We all come here, have been for years, and will always. In response to another commenter saying you are not sure what's happening at the office due to staff changes: two people have left for maternity leave, which you cannot control. The new receptionist and hygienist are absolutely fantastic. Dr. Erceg's care has always been top notch. I would say it helps to be more compassionate during this transition. It also takes time to find great staff. Well done Dr. Erceg and staff!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I'm really confused as to what is happening with Dr Erceg and her office. She is hands down a great dentist. However, over the last few years it seems her staff has been doing nothing but leaving. She seems to never have one solid member there anymore. I should mention that the receptionist, who is wonderful, is away on maternity leave. Unfortunately her replacement is not a great substitute, but I will hold my breath until regular receptionist is back. As far as back office staff, always a new face, no warmth and seems a lot of tension. Hopefully she can keep a good group of people around for longer.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Erceg for over 10 years. She and her staff have been wonderful. They have always been extremely nice and friendly, they have helped me with all my questions and always dealt with my insurance seamlessly. Most importantly my visits have always been comfortable, Dr. Erceg trully has a gentle touch. I have full trust that I am in the best care. I no longer live in the area but I continue to make the treck across town because of the comfort, trust and personal relationships I have developed with the Gentle Dental team.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Last week was my first time seeing Dr Debbie Erceg and i must say that I had a very warm and positive experience. I hadn't been to see any dentists in the past few years but suddenly went in with an emergency tooth ache. Dr Erceg made me feel at ease as they went right to work to ease the pain and fill my cavity. I highly recommend this clinic, the office is modern and pleasant, and the staff are gracious and professional I absolutely will go back to see Dr Erceg again.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

So far I've had 3 crowns, a handful of fillings, and nothing but great experiences at Dr. Ercegs "Gentle Dental" location. I've had a severe fear of dentistry my entire adult life, but her team was able to put together options that appealed to my fears and I can happily say I am catching up on over a decade of neglect. My insurance coverage has covered the vast majority of my costs, but for my portion there was complete flexibility offered as far as how long I could take to pay, or the number of payments I could make to cover the total. I highly recommend this wonderful team!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Erceg for more than 5 years, first going to her on the recommendation of a colleague. I am a bit of a nervous patient but Dr. Erceg has always been reassuring, kind and patient with me, never making me feel like my worries are a bother to her. I have had a fews crowns done and cavities filled and everything has gone well. Candace, at the front desk, is such a warm, upbeat person and just who you want in such a position. Monica, the hygienist, is outgoing and always cheerful. There is a new dental assistant in the office which I am glad to see as the previous one, although she seemed competent, was stand offish and a bit brusque with patients. She did not seem a good match for the other happy, reassuring staff in this office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I have been visiting Dr. Erceg and her team for about 7 maybe 8 years now. They have all been very easy to work with and pleasant and personable. Anytime a procedure is done be it a cleaning or a crown my comfort and level of pain is paramount to them. Today I had 4 componeers done and it was such a painless procedure that I fell asleep in the chair while they were doing the procedure. I would STRONGLY recommend Dr.Erceg and Team to anyone who needs a dentist or wants to experience Gentle Dentistry and what that TRULY means.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Erceg for more than ten years.She did for me a bridge, one crown and few fillings.All that work is stil in good shape.I newer had any problem with that work.I was always treated with respect and on time.Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Erceg and her staff are all very caring and professional. The office is very clean, organized and up to date looking. I have gone through extensive work with Dr. Erceg and couldn't be more happy with the results. They do run late from time to time -

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013