Ratings for Dr. Solomon Kamson

Dr Kamson did surgery on my back and changed my life .I am grateful.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

explain the procedure so I could understand. And was He there for me during surgery and the recovery time and made sure I had nothing to worry about other than getting better,

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

My father-in-law was going nowhere for two decades through Tricare (medical military) and had lost all hope. His back was so freakin' messed up from serving his country that he suffered to the point of concluding that suicide was the only option. Us family members searched in a panic for someone who could "save him." That man was Doctor Solomon Kamson. He literally saved his life! Not only was the attention he gave to his back above-and-beyond, but he dove deep and got him to talk about deep emotional scars in which he made arrangements for him to have more specified help for. I can't say enough good things about this man. No one has ever cared. But he came along and cared, a lot. I'm not the type to review anything but my kids have a "papa" because of him so I thought he deserves a "shout out."

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Folks, be SURE to read ALL of the comments on this site BEFORE you see this man. He is an Anesthisiologist, No surgical training other than a lesson on a Cadaver on a Cruise ship. (Unless he went back to college since he was suspended) All of these recent good ratings are by him or his staff. Please be VERY careful in deciding on a back surgery. (See a Board Certified NEUROSURGEON, not an anesthesiologist......makes sense, RIGHT??) There are only a handful of great surgeons out there. Investigate them yourself because Washington does NOT have a Medical Review Board, so it is up to YOU to determine if a doctor is properly trained/qualified. You WILL wait in his office for EVER to see him, too.

Submitted February 2, 2015

Words can not express my gratitude for Dr. Kamson. My back at 67 years is better than it has been all my life. I had also had a lot of trouble with my feet which must of been compensating for my back. Now my feet are pain free too. I was in so much pain pain killer wouldn't even touch the pain. Dr Kamson took the time to explain and so I felt comfortable with the surgery. Dr Kamson is ahead of his time.

Submitted November 5, 2014

This is the best I have ever been treated by a doctor/surgeon. Dr. Kamson is so compassionate, understanding, extremely knowledgeable and well worth the visit. I had to have a cervical decompression at C-5/6 and C-6/7 as I was diagnosed with severe spinal stenosis. I was told by other specialists (a neurosurgeon & orthopedic surgeon) that if I didn't get the surgery I would end up with permanent nerve damage and paralyzed due to the pressure on my spinal cord. I had disc bulges and bone spurs (one was pressing on my spinal cord) from wear and tear, aging and arthritis. I was terrified to get the surgery done and was also terrified what would happen if I didn't get it done. I postponed the surgery for 2 years. It was the referred pain down the arms to my hands as well as down my legs to my feet (radiculopathy) that led me to my surgical decision. It took just about a year to find a surgeon that practices the minimally invasive technique that I could totally trust. When I found Dr. Kamson and met with him and his staff, it didn't take me long to have the decompressive surgery. Dr. Kamson gave me all the time I needed to ask questions and he answered every one of them. He held my hand and made me feel comfortable, less anxious and that reassured me about my surgical decision. His assistant, nurses, staff and anaesthetist were extremely caring, helpful, knowledgeable and went above and beyond my expectations. I wished I would have done the surgery sooner now that I know what a professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor Dr. Kamson is. He and his "team" are a very exceptional people. I would totally recommend Dr. Kamson in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Kamson recommended surgery for a spinal injury I suffered. After recovering from surgery, my back was better than before I was injured. He is extremely knowledgeable and great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Very good doctor! Explains things so well. The staff also knows a lot. The nurses are very nice and helpful throughout the whole thing (cortison injections done). You do have to wait a bit but in the end you get a lot of info!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. Kamson worked magic on my lower back. My pain was a constant 8 or 9 out of 10 and now it's 0! I couldn't be happier! He really takes the time to get to know his patients and find out how their pain is affecting their lives. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Help full in all my questions. The staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. Dr.Kamson has been a life saver, I no longer need pain medication:)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Solomon Kamson's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med