Ratings for Dr. Solomon Kamson

Hilarious comment by the person mad for the bad reviews. 😂😂😂 I'm pretty sure positive reviews have to be as fake as he is. PLEASE read his Yelp reviews for true experiences. Also, Google his name and the word "malpractice"! He botched my surgeries and I'm ruined for life. Lesson learned. Research. I highly recommend going straight to the Medical Board of Washington for starters. He is an anesthesiologist performing surgeries he is not qualified to do. Very dangerous. No hospitals will allow him to practice with him. Hence private office. I'm mystified why this state continues to allow him to practice when other states (California , Alaska...) have permanently revoked his license. My new surgeon said I'm lucky to be "alive and walking" after reviewing images of Kamson's attempted surgeries. He also had paid to have his court docs concealed after I've exposed them. There were about 15 pages as him as a defendant. Everything I said here, I would say to his face. He should be ashamed himself for putting people's lives in danger. He used Dilaudid for sedation during my surgeries. I woke up during both of them. That was quite frightening, alone.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I Was A Patient 2 Yrs...Debilitating Neck Pain From Work Injury-Was Referred To Dr Solomon Kamson...Always Waited For Hrs For Scheduled Appointments...Appeared He Was In Big Demand ??? I Liked & Trusted Him Completely But He Did A Cervical Discogram (*BOTCHED-Felt Exactly Like Hot Fireworks Exploded In My Brain)-His Summary Of The Discogram Was Not At All Truthful-[*Why?)> ItWas Done Without Him Giving Me Any Warnings Of How Horribly Painful-[Traumatizing Pain]...No Warning How Dangerous & How Little Experience He Had...Also Planned For 1 But 1st Surgery Brought More Pain...Followed Up w/ 2nd Neck Surgerie & Had Various Other Facet Procedures ?...I Wore Neck Brace Day & Night For 6 Months-Neck Was Extreme Weak ...MANY Yrs Of Ongoing Pain & Suffering. & Prescribed -Dependent On Strong Meds...Several Years Ago...I Happened To Be Watching Seattle Evening News...King 5 ...Segment On Dr Kamson...Accusations Made Against Him> Actually Said A Patient Died-When He Punctured His Lung ??? 💔 ...& Others Patients Injured ? 😳 ...Was Shocking !!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

This isn’t about fake reviews or fake postings. Understand this for the million people this man has helped there’s always a few that won’t be happy.... THATS THE NATURE OF MEDICINE. Doctors do their best to help their patients and have no other agenda or interest!!!! SO BEFORE you spew out miserable filth and bash someone self evaluate!!! Instead of attacking a good physician and bashing on this ridiculous forum that you hide behind a computer while you bash someone and their skillset maybe MAYBE for one Second THINK about why you spew the attacking crap that you do.... is this about nothing more than how absolutely miserable you as a patient are and pissed off about your miserable lives??? Stop attacking good physicians...... the only thing true about these reviews are the following components 1) they’re posted by miserable unhappy people 2) the only people that bash in this fashion are angry cowards that hide behind a keyboard 3) for the millions of patients helped there will ALWAYS BE ONES that will never be happy and perpetuate MISERY. Clearly this site is designed to feed the miserable lower components of the food chain. This doctor works hard. He’s effective in his practice and technique. I personally appreciate what he does for me. I heard about this site and was shocked how trolls hide and bash others while all awhile they hide behind the safety of their keyboards with NO ACCOUNTABILITY. Gross

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

I was searching a data base for bad doctors and Dr. Solomon Kamson is on it and it said he had his license revoked or was on probation for five years. I'd do my due diligence

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Rude and unprofessional, could not stop for 2 minutes to answer and of my very valid questions (funny me - I want answers after being told I should have neck surgery). And finally, I nearly had to fight them to get my MRI discs back - they acted shocked and pissy that I would dare to get a second opinion for something so major.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Kamson did 3 surgeries on my spine due to many different injuries that I had sustained and he changed my life for the better forever! He is the most caring, attentive and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. I was in so much pain the first time I saw him that he gave me an epidural right away! I had seen four other doctors before him who did nothing for me... Dr Kamson is an expert in doing minimally invasive spine surgeries!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

It's amazing how many victims have reported this want-to-be doctor and nothing has been done. He had 45 complaints that warranted full investigations with the Dept of Health since 1998. 14/45 resulted in disciplinary actions. That's just the tip of the iceberg of his sketchy business practices.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr Kamson did surgery on my back and changed my life .I am grateful.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

explain the procedure so I could understand. And was He there for me during surgery and the recovery time and made sure I had nothing to worry about other than getting better,

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

My father-in-law was going nowhere for two decades through Tricare (medical military) and had lost all hope. His back was so freakin' messed up from serving his country that he suffered to the point of concluding that suicide was the only option. Us family members searched in a panic for someone who could "save him." That man was Doctor Solomon Kamson. He literally saved his life! Not only was the attention he gave to his back above-and-beyond, but he dove deep and got him to talk about deep emotional scars in which he made arrangements for him to have more specified help for. I can't say enough good things about this man. No one has ever cared. But he came along and cared, a lot. I'm not the type to review anything but my kids have a "papa" because of him so I thought he deserves a "shout out."

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Solomon Kamson's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med