Ratings for Dr. Wayne F. Larrabee

I just completed my PRP treatment for hair loss at the Larrabee Center. This experience was far better compared to my first 2 treatments at a different hair restoration facility. There was little discomfort compared and he was able to use more PRP in order to cover all of my areas of need. On top of the great experience, I also wasn’t “sold” anything extra that I didn’t need.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

He is one of the best doctors in Seattle, I was impressed since the the first time I walked in that clinic.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Stay away!!! I cannot begin to say how disappointed I am after THREE rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Larrabee ! My nose is worse than it was in the beginning. He seems nice and knowledgeable but his surgical results do not match his reputation. I have now had to go to another surgeon who had to correct everything to bring my nose back to what it was before. The time and the pain and disappointment and the frustration is not worth it! Go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was beyond impressed and love with my rhinoplasty and septoplasty! He is so incredibly skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of facial surgery! I already told my husband to start saving for my next procedure! Huge thank you to Dr. Larrabee and his amazing team for all of their hard work and dedication to helping me achieve my dream results! I would recommend him to anybody in a heartbeat! They also give the most amazing facials! And I love all of their skin care recommendations. All in all you could not find a better doctor or office!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Larrabee and his office. He did a WONDERFUL job! All dealings with him and his office were exceptional. Would recommend him with no reservations.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I continue to be impressed with Dr. Larrabee and his expert staff. My patient experience was phenomenal in terms of surgical outcome, professionalism, & compassion. Dr. Larrabee showed genuine concern about my concerns and listened thoughtfully before guiding me through the process. I am a nervous person and my fears were allayed because of his bedside manner. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a class act talented surgeon. Even though I only had my eyelids done, I look forward to other repair work in the future and have no fear of the experience/outcome.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I am very unhappy with my results and his empty promises. I went through two nose surgeries with Dr. Larrabee only to wish I never had him operate on me. I emotionally scarred and trying to move on with my life as I find a new doctor. He is NOT compassionate, NOT competent, and only looks at people as money. One of the bigger mistakes in my life.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr Larrabee is a very compassionate surgeon. He listens to my concerns and gave me his judgement. I am in good hands under his care and his staff in the office. Will highly recommend to all my families and friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I would give this facility a 6 stars if one existed. Whole staff are nothing but consummate professionals. Dr. Larrabee was exceptional. The OR nurses were equally as good. I highly recommend The Larrabee Center.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Do not go to this man for any surgery whatsoever! He is a horrible surgeon. I have huge scars from my facelift procedure and my face is different on each side! I had horrible bruising and was told "It will be fine". Well, its not fine. Worst decision I ever made was to trust this doctor. He is old and past his prime and I should have seen that the moment I saw this old hunched over man enter the room. Save yourself my pain :(

Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Wayne F. Larrabee's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)