Ratings for Dr. Leonard Lem

I DO NOT recommend Dr. Lem. My daughter needed her wisdom teeth extracted so we decided to use Dr. Lem because his office is conveniently located close to our house. However, I don't recommend him because he doesn't take the time to assure his patients that they're in good hands- A brief 5 minute or less consultation where he just walked in, spoke a few words and left costed me $100 and when my daughter's operation was done and she was in the recovery room, Dr. Lem was nowhere to be found and didn't bother coming to talk to my daughter to tell her what to expect, how to take her medications or anything! A week later we went back to have my daughter's stitches taken out and not suprisingly, once again Dr. Lem was not there. One of his assistants took the stitches out and that was it. The operation went fine with no complications whatsoever but the overall care for his patients is terrible. Definitely not worth the $2,000 spent.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Leonard Lem's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1990)