Ratings for Dr. Shahram S. Gholami

Dr. Gholami is very calm and clear about treatment options and providing you with all the information necessary to together (as a team) make the correct choice for your treatment. The staff in his office are OUTSTANDING, from the nurses, scheduling to support working with your insurance provider. Operationally they implement technology very well to have great communication and coordination within their shared teams. I feel confident that I am receiving the best possible care with Dr. Gholami and his team.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Gholami is the very best urologist. He is highly professional. He is an excellent surgeon. He is experienced, confident and friendly. This is not only my personal opinion. He was recommended to me by my coworkers and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

The doctor and staff all make you feel so comfortable to put you at ease to ask questions relating to your individual case. I never feel rushed but leave feeling we discussed as much as possible to help my problems. That feeling of satisfaction is important to the success of my visit. I am still working with the doctor with regulating my electronic device to help the number of night visits to urinate. We will find a success because he does not give up on a patient. I trust his experience.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Outstanding / gifted professional, with highly motivated staff and exceptional office support team.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

What I like most about Dr Gholami is his confidence and skills. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

DR. gholami is extremely knowledgeable in his field. he is always very much "on-time". he has grate personality. the staffs are very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I've been very happy with my experience with bohemian the doctor and his staff. I know I have the best doctor for what I have been treated for with excellent results.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I am shocked by the negative remarks. My husband had a PSA of over 12 in 2007. Our family doctor gave us Doctor Gholami as a referral. He felt a hardness on one side and he ordered a biopsy. Thirteen samples were cancerous. He told us what to expect and kindly told us what our options were. I use the term Us because cancer is a family matter. My husband wanted the cancer gone. He had robotic surgery. There was a time very recently when a person could not have surgery with a Gleason 9. The biopsy and surgery were painless. My husband was back at work in a week. Every appointment I had a list of questions , and Doctor Gholami answered every one of them. He was always so kind and so accommodating. He has always told us what to expect and everything was exactly as he said it would be. He does not push surgery , he has his patients make up their own mind after telling them what their options. are. It is eight years now since the surgery. Everything is wonderful. My husband goes in for his PSA tests. He has needed a few injections and he has not had any side effects that bother him. The last PSA was undetectable. He is a happy healthy guy at age 67. This physician does not need new patients. He does not rush his patients.. He has a very successful practice with many happy patients. I have heard him talking a woman out of surgery and he would never do surgery unless it was completely necessary. I did so much research on PC and I became very knowledgeable about this cancer. I also " Paid it forward" because I had many men who helped me to get educated and we became friends. My husband wanted to have me as his advocate and he did not want to even think about cancer. That worked for us. I wish everyone well and I know that everyone is in expert hands when they see this physician. I know with 100% certainty that my husband would not be around if it had not been for this doctors care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

he scarred me for life. I think how about how he ruined my life everyday.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Gholami saved my life. He was efficient, thorough and took the time to explain things to my wife and me. He performed surgery in a timely manner and his help, encouragement and follow-up appointments made this experience so much easier to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Shahram S. Gholami's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)