Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Sanford

Uncaring and over-booked. Front office girl was rude and not very smart.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

After 15 years and 3 urologists treating my bladder cancer (relocations) , Dr. Sanford is the best by far. He is very much on top of the latest treatments and his examination techniques are excellent.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

My meeting with this doctor was the most unpleasant in my entire such experience (which has been plentiful). Within minutes during my first (and last) visit he was discussing the likelihood of my survival, based on extremely limited information at his disposal. I found his gross negativity entirely unwarranted, exceptionally unfeeling, and simply unkind. It appeared from the very start that he had already determined that I was a candidate for cancer surgery (on the basis of a single blood test and little less). He was immediately occupied with determining what would most likely be the cause of my death. At nearly the same time he was busy promoting a device which is prominently displayed on his website. I felt that I was being confronted more by a hard-sell businessman than by a caring and concerned medical professional. Highly unrecommended. (My first and only such evaluation over many decades.)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

We trust our veterinarian more than this guy. He was very negative during our consultation. He made a lot of dire and dreadful comments that were not substantiated by the information he had or by further tests. He created anxiety and dread that were unwarranted. We do not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Sanford's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Uncaring and over-booked. Front office girl was rude and not very smart."

March 8, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=976386'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=976386'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014