You may also like

I have been seeing this MD for over one year and it’s been simply for medication management. I am a strong advocate for my health and like to ask questions with my plan of care. It feels as if I did not pose questions then the 15 minute allotted consultation time would be much even less. The office staff is often very rude and simply does not empathize with patients coming into the office for treatments. They are adamant about dictating the open appointment times for you instead of trying to be accommodating of your schedule. There are no call reminders to update you of pending appointments, which may demonstrate the lax attitude of the office. One particular office/MD assistant has little care for patient privacy by the loud tone of voice she exerts when speaking to patients with a number of patients in the reception room. I will have hurdles to bear in order to find another MD but that is my only way out of this specialist care and terrible customer service from office staff.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr Hightower performed my Vasectomy and I'm still in pain 9 mo later. I was black and blue for weeks after the surgery. I went back to see the doctor due to the pain. They charged me for the visit. I tried to dispute and the Doctor dodged my calls. He did not have the common courtsey to call me even once. I would not recommend Dr Hightower to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr Hightower is extremely knowledgeable and took extra time to explain my condition and treatment options.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Stephen A. Hightower's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=976178'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014