Ratings for Dr. George Rajacich

Dr. Rajacich, working with Dr. John Darin, recommended cataract surgery when it was not yet necessary and strongly recommended the implant of a multi-focal lens which was supposed to provide for near and distance vision. Niether happened and I am unable to function without constantly changing glasses. They charged $3200 for this lens, other charge $800. I obtained the second opinion of two other doctors and both said the operation and choice of lens was a mistake. Dr. Rajacich refuses to consult with the second opinion doctors or offer a rebate. And glasses have cost me over a grand this year. After a dozen office visits my average time in the office is two and a half hours.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr Rajacich took away my ability to read without glasses. I had a cataract in my right eye which was the only eye I could read with. Dr Rajacich oversold a multi focal lens which was supposed to give me near and far vision. The lens did not work. He charged $3200 for this lens, UCLA quotes $800 for such a lens. I got two second opinions, both other doctors said the lens would not work for me and I should not let him operate again on the eye. He has not responded to my requests to speak with the second opinion doctors. I would not recommend Rajacich.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. George Rajacich's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med