Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Kniess

Dr. Bob helped me with shoulder pain and have been on a maintenance program ever since. Excellent care and wonderful, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr. Bob has helped with my back pain. Excellent care, facility, staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Bob for over 20 years. He always makes the time to fit me in and has had a huge impact on my overall wellness.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Been seeing Dr. Bob for 5 years+ now. The staff are amazing, they are so cheerful it's almost anoying ha ha. Dr. Bob always has time to talk to you, you just need to ask the right questions and if he doesn't know he will let you know whom can. I have had many severe injuries in my life and honestly don't know if I'd be functioning as well as I am without Dr. Bob's help. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Bob and the whole Westheights Chiropractic Clinic team are amazing. As soon as you walk through the clinic door you are welcomed with a smile from the friendly staff and know that your health is of the utmost importance. Dr. Bob is one of the most caring healthcare professionals I've ever met, he takes the time to explain how chiropractic will work and benefit my body to live with the best health possible -- and who wouldn't want that?! Thank you for the amazing care you provide. Highly recommend Westheights Chiropractic Clinic!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Bob is the best. Couldn't ask for a better chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Bob and his team are amazing, I have been going for about 24 years and can count on 1 hand the number of headaches I have had since in his care. Staff are friendly, helpful and you feel like part of the family there.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Great guy. Takes time to explain what he is doing and what you can do outside of the chiropractor to improve. I have been to 3 other Chiropractors in town and he is the best

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Wonderful experience.My sister has been seeing Dr. Bob for at least 20 years and I have been seeing him for almost 15. Always look forward to our Chiropractic appointments and sharing a few laughs with Ema!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I am not sure who the other posters with negative comments have seen but I think you have the wrong guy. My whole family sees him. We can always get in and he has ALWAYS taken the time to explaing things to us. Often providing excellent and helpful advice. I am not sure where you are getting the 150 per day, and there is NO sign in sheet. Never has been for the 5 years I have been there.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011