Ratings for Dr. J.N. Trott

I went to this doctor because I have bells polsy for the second time in 3 years. His is rude and said that if it is it the mildest form and it looks like it's gone do carry on. He is the worst Doctor ever. I would never recommend him. This time it is different. My question was what if it is something in the brain that's misdiagnosed because of his ill knowledge and I die one day because he couldn't get past his arragant ego and his text book mentality and do everything a specialist is suppose to do. What happened to putting the patient first.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

My issues are well documented but initially dismissed MRIS show it maifestations of chronic pain show it offered 0 solution. Was a true legend in his own mind.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I recently attended an appointment with my 80 year old mother. Dr Trott was considerate, encouraging and helpful. His review was thorough and un-rushed and put my mother completely at ease. He readily responded to our questions. Very professional and helpful - front desk staff also very good.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

RUDE, ARROGANT, UNCARING - Dr. Trott appears to have an inflated sense of his own importance, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I recently visited Dr. Trott for the results of my MRI, I was shocked by the condescending manner in which Dr. Trott spoke to me , dismissing my emotions and I had to remind the Dr. Trott of the delicate nature of my visit. If you need to see a neuroligst, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH DR. TROTT. A second opinion with be required.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Trott is experienced and knowledgable and his examination and consults comprehensive which reflect his expertise. I had researched and educated myself with questions prior to my appt and he satisfied those questions completely. As a Registered Health Care Professional myself, I found him to be thorough and professional and personable

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Very rude...my mother had to see him for an MRI and a referral for a surgeon. After he was reading her chart and said oh you are 74.....oh you are on the way out...seriously!! How unprofessional and rude...good thing I wasn't there with her ...rather too bad I wasn't....I would not have sat there in shock like my mother

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

In 2009 I saw Dr. Trott. I detailed every symptom clearly in order to facilitate him in finding an accurate diagnosis. I was given an MRI with no abnormalities. My health declined steadily to the point of becoming physically, mentally and ultimately financially incapacitaed. Dr. Trott then completely dismissed my complaints. By 2014 my was taking a quick decline. November 2014 I saw another neurologist, Dr. Gazala. I presented him with the exact same symptoms. He also couldn't find abnormalites with my new MRI. He did not dismiss my symptoms and ordered an EEG. I was found to have abnormal electrical activity which interrupted all sleep cycles and because it was not found nor addressed by Dr. Trott, this excess electrical activity was now affecting my health drastically even while executing daily tasks. Basically, my brain would not let me rest. Today I am healthy by just taking a mild anti-convulsive pill. IT TOOK 5 YEARS TO GET TO AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS BECAUSE DR. TROTT DISMISSED ME & MY COMPLAINTS. LOOK FOR ANOTHER NEUROLOGISTS. TRUST THE REVIEWS..

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I don't understand the terrible reviews. Dr. Trott has been extremely helpful and resourceful towards me. He took his time to explain everything thoroughly. Didn't feel rushed at all. He was very polite and listened to everything I was concerned about. Also, his secretary was very friendly. I would highly recommend him to anybody. He definitely knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

He has got to be one of the worst out there. Bothered by a laughing 5 month old baby and asking me to take "it" outside. I refused and he repeated that the baby needs to leave the room. What a horrible excuse for a doctor and a dark human being. I will be reporting him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. Rude and dismissive. Suggested my symptoms were merely anxiety due to my gender. Rejected MRI findings because "as we all know" radiologist don't know how to read scans properly and my family doctor was over reacting because that's what those "foreign" doctors do. Demand a referral to someone else do not put your healthcare in this mans hands. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013