Ratings for Dr. Michael Brown

THE BEST!! Dr. Brown and his staff have shown me nothing but professionalism, kindness, care and the best in medical attention! He and his group are so busy because they are the BEST! I would highly recommend him again and again. There were times I was also in pain and truly understand their office is not an ER and that is why there are Emergency Rooms! I have been given time, attention, listened to, given options, called back to see how I was doing and always treated with respect by Dr. Brown and his staff. I am very confident in his advice and always appreciate his recommendations. A++++++++

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Brown and his staff have no idea what customer service is. He does not make eye contact. Staff will NOT call you back and are very insensitive to those in pain. Would not recommend this office or doctor. Might be time to retire.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Brown has been my family's primary doctor for about 15 years. He has always been very thorough, compassionate and conscientious. He truly cares about his patients and goes the extra mile to provide excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I am very confident in the care I receive from Dr. Brown.. He is up to date on advancements, tests, treatments, etc in his field. He spends the necessary time to listen to the patient and access the particular situation.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I would give Dr. Brown the highest recommendation to anyone in need of not just a typical doctor but an exceptional doctor. Dr. Brown spent the time and research necessary to diagnosis and treat a very difficult to diagnosis problem. I had been to the emergency room and several doctors over a year long period with no resolution. Dr. Brown diagnosed and treated my problem in a very short time. I have had no further problems.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Have known and used Dr. Brown ever since he came to Huntsville. He is the best I have ever used.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

He's performed several colonoscopies and endoscopies on my GI track with no problem with his performance. Once, he referred me for an internal hernia which was burned off, successfully.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr, Brown is a very conscientious and knowledgeable physician. I owe my return to health to his intelligent consideration of my symptoms and his determination to find the best course of treatment. He is humble and isn't afraid to consult with other specialists to help him manage a patient's illness. His office staff is very helpful and they return your calls promptly. I am happy to call Dr. Brown my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Doctor Brown is a wonderful physician. He is talented, caring, and knowledgeable. I would not go to another GI specialist. I give my highest ratings to him for anyone seeking GI care. He is at the top of my lists and will stay there having been his patient for over 20 years. I was very fortunate to get him as a Doctor 20 years ago and I will never leave him. He is a wonderful person and physician.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

It's amazing how a view of a doctor can go from one extreme to another. I have been a patient of Dr Brown for about 3-4 years and have always found him to be very helpful. True, he may not be "mr personality", but whe most definitely has the knowledge and expertise that I appreciate. I will continue to go to Dr Brown for all of my gastric problems. I found him to be diligent in diagnosing the cause of the problem(s) and treating them accordingly. Folks, if you are looking for a good gastronologist, Dr Brown is your man! (no pun intended)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. Michael Brown's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1979)