Ratings for Dr. Timothy K. Durnin

Very professional and clean facility even though it looks like it was a house at one time. Staff is very helpful and courteous. No more back pain after years of pain medications that didn't help.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr Durnin has helped me with my headaches for years. Anytime I have a headache, he fixes my neck and the pain is gone. By following his supplement advice I've kept the arthritis pain in my wrists down to a minimum. The only time they hurt is when I forget to take the supplements for a while. Then when I take them again I am fine.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Durnin was very helpful in treatment of my low back condition. He spent a considerable amount of time explaining what was wrong with my back, more than any other doctor, and what it would take to help me. He was straight forward with recommendations, and after a few sessions I was feeling much better. His facility was comfortable and the staff was excellent. I highly recommend visiting this clinic for any spinal or joint problems.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Doctor does not work with Patients or their representatives on Bills, not does he bill Public Aid

Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Timothy K. Durnin

Dr. Timothy K. Durnin's response
We have a specific insurance department that does nothing but insurance filing and question answering. Being here for 60 years, we handle all cases with diligence and thoroughness. We, like most private practices, do not accept Medicaid but do accept Medicare. We do "work" with Medicaid patients and provide assistance with discounted payment plans for time of service accounts. Please call if you still have questions, we will be happy to help.

Submitted February 28, 2015

I've been to this office several times and will always go back. I have gone to one of the other Dr's their and he is great. I always feel so much better after going and getting adjusted or even for acupuncture. Rates are very reasonable and they work with you if you don't have insurance.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

They have 3 doctors and several medical doctors in case you need pain meds or antibiotics. They also have every conceivable treatment modality including the very expensive spinal decompression machines that fixed my herniated disc, this was after I was told by 3 Ortho's that the only way to help it, "not cure it", was surgery. Man am I glad a freind told me to go here. It took 6 weeks and now I feel better than I did 20 years ago. This place is fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Timothy K. Durnin's Credentials

• National University Of Arts And Sciences, Medical Department (Grad. 1991)