Ratings for Dr. Bryan Young

He has assisted my Dad for years with his epilepsy, helping to bring his seizures under control. He is amazing, so much that my Dad will make the drive to Owen Sound to still be in his care.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

My wife was recently diagnosed with MS and was, thankfully, referred to Dr. Young. Linda, his 'secretary', is the most effective, efficient, caring individual my wife and I have encountered in healthcare. A perfect prelude to Dr. Young, who is at once - warm, caring, knowledgeable and a wonderful listener. Dr. Young and Linda are the only good part of an unwelcome diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Secretary is c word which is to bad because the guy is an absolute beauty

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Secretary is nasty!! Cannot get appt while I suffer!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

A great physician that cares about his patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Kind, wise, & knowledgeable. Those are only three words to describe his history for patients and wish to make all his patients as healthy as possible to live their lives with Epilepsy as seizure free as anyone could ever imagine. Few could ever match the knowledge he has to keep his patients healthy through the knowledge of medications, dosages and kindness for them at all times. A true professional in all the ways professional can be described as!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

London's loss at Dr. Young's retirement is our gain in Owen Sound! A wonderful professional with a caring, empathetic approach to his patients. So glad that he has decided to retire here and give our community his part time services.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Wonderful man Would be the best in "bedside manner".

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Very nice man . Excellent Doctor. Explained and treated my epilepsy beautifully. Takes time, care and respects you when in his care. Thanks doc, for helping me in a scary time in my life! Meds are working fine after 20 years. Happy retirement , enjoy in good health !!! You are a saviour in my eyes! I would not have a job our drivers licence if not for you, you ARE the man!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

As long as I have known Dr. Young, myself - and my parents - have found him to be the most positive, patient, knowledgeable, personable, and encouraging doctor I have ever met. Having a slew of doctors, to deal with the various ramifications of my car accident, (and TBI) I have always found an appointment with this doctor to leave me feeling: informed, encouraged, and optimistic, taking into account my "disability," yet not letting that label limit me in my goals. I feel very sad that he is soon retiring, but thank him for all the care and concern he has 'always' shown me, and likely has shown to countless others in his years of expertise care. I wish and pray only for his best as he enters his well-deserved 'rest.'

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013