Ratings for Dr. Jon Zoltan

Prior to surgery and before my follow up visit after surgery I had spent a total of literally less than 15 minutes with Dr. Zoltan. Not including the 2 hours I was asleep on the operating table. During those fifteen minutes Dr. Zoltan explained his professional liability disclaimer to me 3 times. Twice during my initial visit and once right before surgery. During this vast, one on one time with him he never explained to me what was wrong beyond I shattered my collarbone (which I already new), he never showed me the X-rays, he never explained what needed to be done or how he was going to do it. I never saw him after surgery. He spoke with my wife in the waiting room for about 1 min and gave a vague (everything went okay). If I hadn't been in such pain and under the influence of narcotics I guess I would have demanded more of an explanation. Massive amounts of pain after surgery no script from Zoltan ran out of 30 pill script from hospital after 4 days.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Jon Zoltan's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1970)