Ratings for Dr. Linda Saunders

My doctor for the majority of my life. I have never encountered a less knowledgeable, less helpful, less proactive or less cooperative physician. I am going to have to bury members of my family because of her making fifteen consecutive years of mistakes and I doubt I will have been the first.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Saunders has been my doctor for several years. Empathetic, caring and sensitive but firm is how I would describer her. I consider myself lucky to have had lived the personal benefit of her professionalism. Complementing her efforts is the support of Margueritte, Tina and René. What a team!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Saunders has been looking after myself and my kids for a number of years. She is a very competent doctor who goes beyond her role. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and Dr. Saunders was very empathetic; supportive; and extremely diligent in ensuring the appropriate steps were taken . I owe her my life. Her staff are always polite and very efficient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Health concerns are not as worrisome when you have Dr. Saunders in your corner. I have completely confidence in her as does my whole family - from babies to seniors - she takes wonderful care of all of us.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr Saunders is an outstanding family doctor. Very caring and extremely thorough. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr Saunders is an exceptional doctor. She is very thorough and she is always willing to refer you to a specialist if needed. She is outstanding and worth waiting for. I am so fortunate to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Saunders since 2000. She's very professional but because she has so many patients, appts can come off as rushed unless you have serious health issues. She's usually pretty on time, average wait might be 15-30 mins. She is very proactive about referring you for any concerns and doesn't dismiss anything. I discovered she's quite empathetic when, for the first time, I needed her to refer me for emotional/psychological support. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Linda is a fabulous doctor. I don't know what I'd do if I hadn't found her, wonderful energy, and empathy. Love her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Sauders is the best! So thorough, knowledgeable and always there when needed.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011