Ratings for Dr. Lorena Jauregui

She was very unprofessional, for my first time meeting her, she was bashing my tattoos saying I should remove them.... I couldn't believe it! And then she tried lecturing me... Over all horrible experience. She just made the moment so awkward and haven't gone back to her since... I'd rather go to women's health and pay than back to her... changing my doctor soon!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Jauregui was very unprofessional and did not pay any attention to the symptoms I told her I had. She was more interested in speaking to her intern and not paying attention to the patient. I DO NOT recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Awsome Dr. she took the time to explain everything. Never did she seam like she was on a rush. I also recieved a shot from her assistant and I'm terrified of needles and I did not feel a thing. I was so amazed I took my 10 year old daughter instead of taking her to her pediatrision.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Very good and took time to provide explanation of what was needed.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Lorena Jauregui's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Baja California, Esc De Med, Mexicali, Baja Calif Norte (Grad. 1988)

AHC