Dr. Elliott Ber

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elliott Ber

This note is to complement the exemplary care I received on Nov. 11/15. From the moment I walked in, there was a sense of warmth & camaraderie, that I noticed while the staff looked after patients & made appointments etc. ' Lovely team spirit! Julie looked after my needs at the front desk & I found her to be delightful! She was very professional, accommodating with appointments, very cheerful & all that while taking calls & dealing with a couple of us hovering around her desk. I next had the pleasure of meeting Janet. Janet is an extremely excellent listener, very thorough, very professional; yet warm & friendly too!...I had an abundance of information to share; as I am a new patient & Janet was very patient. My next visit was with Dr. Ber. Dr. Ber greeted me with a warm smile, was very thorough with my examination...& answered all of my questions with patience, kindness & shared his professional knowledge with the abundance of questions that I posed to him. I had my final visit with Elizabeth. Elizabeth was welcoming, warm, very thorough with the cleaning of my teeth, as well, she is also an extremely good listener. Dr. Ber is blessed to have so many team members that are all equal in outstanding care/service! It is so refreshing to find a team that meshes so well together, in all of the ways required in a public practice...I must also mention, that I even found the decor to be tasteful, lovely & comfortable (& clean too)! Dr. Ber & his team are among the top most Professional members I have met & are the epitome of what all other Professionals should follow. I thank them for their kind & professional care &I look forward to many years of service for my dental needs & will most definitely recommend Dr. Ber's office/team to others. I wish them continued success. Regards, Sharon S.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

The ratings say it all. Dr. Ber is fine although he used to be better before.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I've been going to him for 20 years and he is getting far too cocky and his work is becoming questionable. I had a filling that he did for me that fell out twice in a very short period of time. Me and my family have been seeing the change in him and his work for some time now. I used refer many friends and family to him over the years and they have been feeling the same way about his work ethic going downhill. It's unfortunate, but I really feel that you will be better served elsewhere. I have been seeing a new dentist in the area and I feel very happy to have left. I'm finally feeling that my family is getting the attention we deserve instead of what felt like a receiving line.

Submitted October 20, 2014

Excellent dentist - been with him over 25 years, never feel nervous about treatment ...

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I've been seeing him for over 20 years and he is the best. Extremely patient, caring and professional. Congrats for doing it with such passion after so many years.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I come in from Toronto to continue going to Dr. Ber. Love him and his staff. I have no idea how he's managed to hire and maintain such a wonderful group of charming, funny people. I look forward to my dentist's appointments!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I transferred to Dr.Ber after another dentist left a bad taste in my mouth.I must say,so far Dr. Ber and his staff are all that the ratings say they are.They were very warm and most of all Dr. Ber was not in a rush. He heard my story and suggested ONLY necessary treatments. So far so good. I am going to ship my entire family to his practice. Great job Dr. Ber!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ber since I was a child and I absolutely love him and his staff. I now live out of town (and for a few years overseas), but I refuse to find another dentist - so worth the 4 hours journey to see him and his staff. His advice has led me to be cavity-free my entire life! Thanks Dr. Ber!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Great DDS Dr. Ber and Dr. Caplice... also worth mentioning ...Marie at the front desk was amazing too! Wonderful staff Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Elliott Ber's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This note is to complement the exemplary care I received on Nov. 11/15. From the moment I walked in, there was a sense of warmth & camaraderie, that I noticed w..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The ratings say it all. Dr. Ber is fine although he used to be better before."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Both Dr. Ber and Dr Caplice are good. Nice office to visit if you are in the Oakville area. I would recommend them."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to him for 20 years and he is getting far too cocky and his work is becoming questionable. I had a filling that he did for me that fell out twic..."

October 20, 2014