Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Fry

Had a three stage bone scan. When I look at the imaging,I see a serious blood flow problem. Dr. Carter says my good leg is bad and my bad foot and leg is good. Dr. Fry says my good foot and leg has cellulitis and my bad foot and leg has no abnormalities. Have RSD/CRPS. Had tarsal tunnel release now serious have major circulatory problems.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

After he read my Mother's mammogram and gave her an all clear, she had a soreness in her right breast a week later. I took her to a surgeon and he immediately had another mammogram and saw that her whole breast was not looking good. Tests were run and we found out she had stage 3 cancer and that it needed immediate removal. Out of 48 lymph nodes removed half were cancerous. He either didn't read the xray or doesn't know his job. I am not a radiologist, but even I could see from the xray that her whole breast was full of cancer.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Paul J. Fry's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)