Ratings for Dr. Barbara G. Frazier

Loved Dr Frazier!! She delivered my first child and will use her again!! Very impressed!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

If you have problems with pregnancy do not see this doctor. She is either not knowledgeable or just doesn't care. She almost caused my sister to lose her baby by taking 4 hours - yes, FOUR - to order an ultrasound in the ER.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I had a miscarriage 14 weeks and she was the doctor on call. She was very calming and showed concern. She performed a d&c and explained everything very well. I will defiantly use her as my ob Dr in the future.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I have an anxiety disorder and went into the doctors office for a glucola test. I'm squeamish about giving blood and was obviously nervous about giving blood. They took my bp and told me it was high i cant remember the exact number but it was like 160/74 or something and then it went down when they measured it again before i left. I had more appointments and the first time i got measured for bp it was around 140/70 something. Im only 30 weeks pregnant and they have ran blood tests and checked my urine and nothing is out of the ordinary. They have put me on complete bed rest and havent run any further tests and i still have 2 months to go with my pregnancy. I feel like they are the ones making me nervous when i go to their office they have very little bedside manner. I dont think i should be on bed rest I would NOT reccommend this doctor and have decided to change doctors even tho im so far along.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Barbara G. Frazier's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Florence, AL