Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Nicholls

Great bedside manner. This doctor makes you feel comfortable and takes time with his patients. I would not want anyone else to deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Nicholls had been my doctor for about five or six years when I finally had to undergo a hysterectomy. I can assure you this man and his nurse Jolie treated me like family. His bedside manner, his willingness to listen,(even though I was a hard headed patient). His nurse Jolie was just as sweet, kind,and understanding. Dr. Nicholls did everything he could to help me and my husband conceive a child before he did the procedure. Even though we were not successfull that does not mean we did not have the BEST OBGYN/Gyno in dothan,AL.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

WONDERFUL MAN, EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. STAFF IS ALWAYS SMILING AND POLITE, HELPFUL, PATIENT, KIND AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ON WHAT THEY DO. ANY QUESTION I HAVE EVER HAD ABOUT ANYTHING HAS BEEN ANSWERED TO THE POINT OF UNDERSTANDING WITH CLEAR DETAIL. MY FEARS ARE ADDRESSED AND HANDLED WITH KINDNESS AND SENSARITY. DR NICHOLS IS UP TO DATE ON ALL THE MODERN MEDICAL PROCEDURES AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE A PERSON FEEL COMFORTABLE AND TAKES THE TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OF ANY KIND.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

WONDERFUL Doctor with excellent bedside manner and very caring and down to earth. He delivered my first son...we had to induce after he was late and he was very helpful through this process and took time to answer all of my questions with lots of patience and understanding. He checked on me often in the hospital following the birth of our son and made us feel at ease always.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

wonderful bedside manor! very knowledgeable. most important extremely caring!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Dr. Christopher E. Nicholls's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Secure Horizons