Ratings for Dr. Barry Chow

Dr. Chow is kind, compassionate and sincere person. He is knowledgable and intelligent. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease (no matter what the issue may be). I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chow...he is the BEST Doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Barry Chow has been my Physician for over 14years. He is caring and ver attentive. I recommend everyone to visit him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Chow is full all 5 star Dr. One of the Best Caring and a Wonderful with a very Kind Doctor ANYONE can find to meet and seek medical treatment and help from in this profession. He is Dr Chow is very Smart, Knowledge and v humble to listen to patient's story and he tries to understand the patient's health problem and help. Dr Chow always looks-out for patient's best options for treatments. Our whole family is Dr Chow's patients. Dr Chow has been treating us for over 15 years and he has help treats me through my very difficult complicated health scenarios of my organ transplantation. We Love Dr Barry Chow. Bravo and Kudos to Dr Chow. We Love you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Our family has been going to this kind doctor since he was still in Mississauga. Not only he is smart (very smart), kind, attentive, respectful, he is very careful and takes all your concern seriously . To follow him to Woodbridge is one of the best decision we've ever made, although we still live in Mississauga. We are lucky to have him as our family doctor. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Doctor Chow cares about his patients so much. He always does his best to help. His is the kind of doctors who have patients' full respect and trust. We moved far away from woodbrige, but our whole family still come back to see our family doctor - Doctor Chow.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

A kind hearted man and a superior doctor. Its not Dr. Chow directly that I am unhappy with but rather his office staff. Even waiting for Customer service doesnt keep you this long!! I have waited for hours and I would say the average wait is btween 10 and 15 minutes. I do not think that there should be any reason why anyone should be kept waiting this long. And worst of all when they finally do answer then they are almost always short and impatient (bordering on rude). I have been a patient of doctor chow for many years and this has been pretty much the norm. I hope something can be done to improve on this. Dr makes you feel as though you're the only patient in his waiting room and addresses each and every one of your concerns. I HOPE HE Change his staff sooner or he lose lots of his patients because of their rudness.

Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr.Chow is truly an amazing person. I am so grateful to have him as my family doctor. I have never met a doctor that's so knowledgeable and caring to all his patients. He makes you feel comfortable to talk too, even if its a silly question, he'll answer your question to his best knowledge. I would never leave this Doctor and would highly recommend it to other patients. One of the best doctors.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr Barry Chow is may family Doctor since the clinic opened in Woodbridge ON about 11 years now. He is simply BEST the Doctor. KNOWLEDGEABLE Kind and Very Helpful. You could not find a better doctor than him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Its not Dr. Chow directly that I am unhappy with but rather his staff. Even waiting for Bell Customer service doesnt keep you this long!! I have waited for over 25 minutes once and I would say the average wait is btween 10 and 15 minutes. I do not think that there should be any reason why anyone should be kept waiting this long. And worst of all when they finally do answer then they are almost always short and impatient (bordering on rude). I have been a patient of doctor chow for many years and this has been pretty much the norm. I hope something can be done to improve on this.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

A kind hearted man and a superior doctor! Makes you feel as though you're the only patient in his waiting room and addresses each and every one of your concerns. Excellent with children as well. A pediatrician is not required, because he is so knowledgable. I'm sure he's been a physician for a long time, but you would never know it...hasn't become desencitized to date! I wish him a long, prosperous career.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010