Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Thurman

Dr. Thurman is very impatient. His assistant is a doll but he continually yells at her. He is also very rough and gives his patients no consideration with pain management. I would never use his services again.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I have had 10 tooth extractions. Two of which Dr. Thurman administered. The first one, seemed violent, but overall was not that painful; however my second extraction he administered novacaine and proceeded immediately to pull the tooth. It was so painful that I almost ripped the arm rest off the chair and fell out of the chair. He seemed extremely iritated. I have no ****in clue what is his problem. This guy is a quack, hack, disgrace to his profession!! Do not, I repeat, Do Not go to this quack!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is the only dentist open on Saturday's. My advice is to suffer thru the weekend and wait til Monday to go to a real dentist because this guy will hurt you.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011