Ratings for Dr. Eugene David Pampe

I have been seeing Dr Pampe for over 20 years. In that time he has been the best doctor I have ever seen. I have had to see some specialist over the years, he takes the time to find good local doctors and always follows up. He cares and seems to genuinely take an interest in your health. I have referred several friends over the years and almost all of them stay with him. The only ones that don't continue to see him is based on location, not service! His staff has gotten better over the years, and in the past 5 years I have been seeing the same staff members in the office, so it seems that has helped him run a better office these days. Reading some of the past bad reviews, I find it hard to believe these stories, myself or any of the 6 or 7 friends I have recommend have see anything remotely close to what these bad review reveal. I think its the same person making up stories. Just my opinion based on 20+ years of service with this awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

No follow up. Doesn't do a complete job. Ending up in the hospital because he had me mix medicines. Poor office staff.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Pampe was my primary care physician for 10 years. He was truly a wonderful, caring doctor. He would spend as much time with me as needed.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Pampe was the best doctor that I have ever had. He was my primary care physician for over 10 years. I moved out-of-state; otherwise, he would still be my physician. He takes time to listen to your needs. I would recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

no one ever answers the phone. I feel like they can't be bothered. During the week during the day, someone should answer the phone. You have to leave a message for a call back.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I am so glad that we found a good family doctor to go to. Even the nurse practitioners are very knowledgable and have a lot of common sense. I don't feel like cattle being run through. The receptionist and office staff are always pleasant and polite and the office is very clean and comfortable. My husband and I appreciate the good service and will highly recomment this practice to other friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I found the staff to be friendly and I liked Dr. Pampe. He took time with me and answered my questions. He knew the research to back up some things we talked about. I will definitely continue to see him.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

My husband and I have gone to Dr. Pampe for over 20 years. Our children went to him as long as they lived in the area. We like Dr. P so much that even when he was not on our insurance we went to him. He is very personable. I always make my appts with him and not his PAs. We drive 40 minutes now to see him and don't want to change doctors.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Does not want to accept Medicare. Treats Medicare patients like dirt until they go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

The worst experiance I have ever had at this Dr. office, I'm a 10yr patient and will be looking for a new Primany Care Doctor. Receptionist was rude, PA was okay. Karen was RUDE, RUDE, RUDE, she is not a people person.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Eugene David Pampe's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners