Ratings for Dr. Kurt Popowich

Dr popowich was and is a great orthodontist and I would recommend him to anyone who is needing treatment his staff played a big part in making everything run smoothly and efficiently. I had my braces on for two and a half years and I am grateful to have had them. Dr popowich not only is a great orthodontist but he isn't so bad at hockey I was very entertained on the ice with him and from me and my family we would all like to say thanks👍🏽

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I just had my last appointment today with Dr. Popowich, and my experience was great! Over the last two years him and his staff were very kind and helpful. I really appreciated it when they were empathic to my discomfort and pain in my mouth. Thanks to Dr. Popowich and his staffI have an award winning smile, of which I will be grateful for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I had quite a long journey with braces, but after getting them off today I'm proud to say I love my smile! Throughout the many appointments the staff knew exactly what to do, how to do it and when to do it. I felt excited to return for my next appointment because going to Popowich Orthodontics was always such a good experience. If I ever had any questions or concerns regarding my braces, Dr. P always had the answers and knew what to do. Overall my expirience with Popowich Orthodontics was amazing!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

So friendly and kind. My treatment was a tough one and Dr. Popowhich handled it so well. The staff really care about you and always let you know if something will hurt before it does which I personally value. My teeth look beautiful and I wouldnt have wanted to go anywhere else! Everytime someone asks me who my orthodontist is I recommend Dr. Popowich! Great service.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Awesome, always feel very welcome and comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Popowich and his staff are exceptional, I would highly recommend there services. The office is very inviting and comfortable along with very warm staff. We have never had to wait more than minutes for our appointments and have never had issues booking appointments when needed. Dr P is very professional, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Popowich has treated my 3 children. He is very knowledgeable and his treatments have been very effective. The office staff is great, very accommodating and friendly. We have had a great experience with Dr. Popowich!! Would highly recommend him for orthodontic treatments!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Popowich from Popowich Orthodontics. He is thorough, detailed in his work, very accommodating and attentive! His staff are the best!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Popowich and his staff have done an excellent job on my teeth. With a collaborative surgery done with Dr Vannka I now have a very good looking smile. He is an artist and a master. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I've had 2 of my kids and myself get treatment with Dr. P. I had tried to get treatment (for myself) with other orthodontist's 20 years ago, but I would have had to go into dental surgery. Dr. P's expertise found a great solution for my case. His team is extremely helpful and are very accommodating when we've had urgent requests. I have another daughter that requires treatment and recently have moved away from the St. Albert area (50 mins one way). We could have gone to another orthodontist, which is closer, but decided to stay with the excellent service. I recommend Dr. P and his team to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015