You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kurt Popowich

So friendly and kind. My treatment was a tough one and Dr. Popowhich handled it so well. The staff really care about you and always let you know if something will hurt before it does which I personally value. My teeth look beautiful and I wouldnt have wanted to go anywhere else! Everytime someone asks me who my orthodontist is I recommend Dr. Popowich! Great service.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Awesome, always feel very welcome and comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Popowich and his staff are exceptional, I would highly recommend there services. The office is very inviting and comfortable along with very warm staff. We have never had to wait more than minutes for our appointments and have never had issues booking appointments when needed. Dr P is very professional, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Popowich has treated my 3 children. He is very knowledgeable and his treatments have been very effective. The office staff is great, very accommodating and friendly. We have had a great experience with Dr. Popowich!! Would highly recommend him for orthodontic treatments!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Popowich from Popowich Orthodontics. He is thorough, detailed in his work, very accommodating and attentive! His staff are the best!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr Popowich and his staff have done an excellent job on my teeth. With a collaborative surgery done with Dr Vannka I now have a very good looking smile. He is an artist and a master. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I've had 2 of my kids and myself get treatment with Dr. P. I had tried to get treatment (for myself) with other orthodontist's 20 years ago, but I would have had to go into dental surgery. Dr. P's expertise found a great solution for my case. His team is extremely helpful and are very accommodating when we've had urgent requests. I have another daughter that requires treatment and recently have moved away from the St. Albert area (50 mins one way). We could have gone to another orthodontist, which is closer, but decided to stay with the excellent service. I recommend Dr. P and his team to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Popowich and all the staff in this clinic are amazing. Everyone is very nice and very helpful. I have never had a problem booking or moving appointments. I have rarely had to wait more than a few minutes before being called. Dr. P and his hygienists were always very clear when explaining anything to me and his reminder and check-in systems are great. I very highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Great office, all super friendly !

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Kurt Popowich's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So friendly and kind. My treatment was a tough one and Dr. Popowhich handled it so well. The staff really care about you and always let you know if something wi..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome, always feel very welcome and comfortable. "

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Popowich and his staff are exceptional, I would highly recommend there services. The office is very inviting and comfortable along with very warm staff. W..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Popowich has treated my 3 children. He is very knowledgeable and his treatments have been very effective. The office staff is great, very accommodating and..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr Popowich from Popowich Orthodontics. He is thorough, detailed in his work, very accommodating and attentive! His staff are the b..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Popowich and his staff have done an excellent job on my teeth. With a collaborative surgery done with Dr Vannka I now have a very good looking smile. He is a..."

June 20, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://smilebig.ca" to "http://www.smilebig.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T8N0" to "T8N 6J8". Address has been updated from "None" to "5 Giroux Rd #230, St. Albert". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804595327".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had 2 of my kids and myself get treatment with Dr. P. I had tried to get treatment (for myself) with other orthodontist's 20 years ago, but I would have h..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wow.The results were amazing,along with the staff. Would recommend any day to anyone."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Popowich and all the staff in this clinic are amazing. Everyone is very nice and very helpful. I have never had a problem booking or moving appointments. ..."

October 24, 2014