Ratings for Dr. Kurt Popowich

I had a wonderful experience with doctor popowich and am in love with the results of my teeth!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

A huge thank you to Dr.Popowich and his team for giving me a beautiful smile in time for my wedding day! He and his staff are so friendly and knowledgeable. Every visit has been a pleasant one! I would highly recommend Dr.Popowich's office ! :)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Our family has had a wonderful experience in dealing with Dr.P and his fantastic staff. Knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Amazing! We are from out of town and my son had an emergency with his braces on a weekend of course. I had called numerous clinics within Edmonton and even went to hospital emergency, nobody could help. I called Dr. Popowich and he opened up his clinic on a Saturday and fixed my son right up. Fast and very friendly Doctor. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Popowich assisted our two children through braces and was fantastic! Highly recommend Popowich Orthodontics!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Popowich was awesome! Very detail oriented and great at making sure every last thing looked perfect! Heremembers everyone of his patients like they are a friend, same goes for his staff :)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr popowich was and is a great orthodontist and I would recommend him to anyone who is needing treatment his staff played a big part in making everything run smoothly and efficiently. I had my braces on for two and a half years and I am grateful to have had them. Dr popowich not only is a great orthodontist but he isn't so bad at hockey I was very entertained on the ice with him and from me and my family we would all like to say thanks👍🏽

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I just had my last appointment today with Dr. Popowich, and my experience was great! Over the last two years him and his staff were very kind and helpful. I really appreciated it when they were empathic to my discomfort and pain in my mouth. Thanks to Dr. Popowich and his staffI have an award winning smile, of which I will be grateful for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I had quite a long journey with braces, but after getting them off today I'm proud to say I love my smile! Throughout the many appointments the staff knew exactly what to do, how to do it and when to do it. I felt excited to return for my next appointment because going to Popowich Orthodontics was always such a good experience. If I ever had any questions or concerns regarding my braces, Dr. P always had the answers and knew what to do. Overall my expirience with Popowich Orthodontics was amazing!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

So friendly and kind. My treatment was a tough one and Dr. Popowhich handled it so well. The staff really care about you and always let you know if something will hurt before it does which I personally value. My teeth look beautiful and I wouldnt have wanted to go anywhere else! Everytime someone asks me who my orthodontist is I recommend Dr. Popowich! Great service.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016