Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Greskovich

I had 3 kidney stones to big to pass. He said wait until they get stuck , he said " you worry too much". He just wanted to see me suffer then operate for big $$$. Nothing proactive, nothing preventative. Couldn't even find a kidney stone causing food list to gives me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Rarely have to wait more than a few minutes to see him. Caught my cancer very early; when medical treatment failed to cure it he used surgery which appears, 4+ years later, to have been successful. This was a particularly complicated surgery. I read on a website that a HOSPITAL which does 10 of these surgeries a year is considered to be especially active in doing this surgery; he has done about 300 of these surgeries without losing a patient. Website said the surgery should take five hours. Mine took 3.5 hours. When I asked him why it was so much faster than what I expected, he said that he and his partner have done so many that they are good at it! I believe him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Dr. Frank J. Greskovich's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med