Ratings for Dr. Freddie Reynolds

Dr.Reynolds almost killed me. He did something wrong after delivering my baby. Then when he could not stop the bleeding , he stapled me and left me in room hours while I was still bleeding severely. He neglected me and I could have died. I ended up in second surgery and lost my ability to become mother forever. He came to see me so many hours later. This doctor and his helping nurses injured in various different parts of the body and made my organs disable for life. I would like to have justice. His license should be taken away.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

During my first pregnancy I began bleeding on a sat. morning. I called Dr. Reynolds office and they contacted him and he said if I was still bleeding on monday to come in to the office. I lost the baby and the hospital filed complaints because even lying in the hospital he didn't want to come in and check me. How he still has a license is beyond me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Freddie Reynolds's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)