Ratings for Dr. Vasant Ramlaggan

This dental office was probably the worst office I've ever been to. From the initial appointment, to my multiple subsequent appointments. The staff is rude and unprofessional, they talk down about patients while there are other patients in the waiting area. Dr. Ramlaggan is condescending, rude, demanding and just a generally not a nice human being.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I always had good experience with Zahra and the doc - very professional gentle and patient...

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Stay away! Dr Vasant Is the rudest doctor I have ever meet, he is disrespectful, he is in a hurry and very unpolite. I have meet many doctors and I have no idea how Vasant can call himself a doctor. Very unprofessional. stay away

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

It was very hard being there listening to him scream at his staff. The front desk receptionist is very rude and they cancelled several of my appointments. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

The worst thing a dentist can do for his practice is to constantly correct or belittle his /her staff in front of a patient. It is very unprofessional, and it gives the patient the idea that the staff is not knowledgeable enough or incompetent. Maybe the dentist likes to "show off", but he does not realize that he does it at the expense of his own staff and business's reputation.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Not very good at form appointments to appointment it will after second cost

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

This is a sales office, not a dental office. You should be ashamed of yourself "dr." Ramlaggan. Constant up-selling on everything, when there is no need to do so. When was the last time you got your saliva analysis in dental office? You'll get one here, for a fee of course. This will happen even if there is no reason to do so, just so he can charge you for the "service".this dr. constantly puts down staff and takes advantage of them, treats patients like numbers only. DO NOT GO HERE, unless you want to be taken for money only. THIS IS NOT A HEALTHCARE ESTABLISHMENT

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

This dentist only cares about making money off of you. Because of this dentist, I have spent thousands of dollars and years in pain trying to repair the damage he did to my teeth. He talked me in to removing all my silver filings, because the said that mercury was leaching into my system from then, and to replace them with white fillings. In doing so, he drilled them out so deep that he damaged the roots, meaning I then had to have a root canal on each one. A couple I needed a second root canal on because he didn't get all the root the first time, despite me telling him that I could still feel it. And yes, he charged me for the additional root canals even though they weren't done in the first place. Then each tooth with a root canal became brittle and broke, therefore requiring crowns, which are very expensive and not covered by my benefits. When I finally had enough and went to a new dentist, I was told that in looking at my old xrays, there was no reason that Ramlaggan needed to dig so deep to remove the silver fillings. So I have spent years in pain and spent all that money for nothing. Now a decade later, I am still having issues. I now have had 3 teeth removed because the root canal teeth have failed & fractured and cannot be saved. Which means I now have to get implants costing over $10,000. If I could, I would go back and sue him.

Submitted December 6, 2017

Probably the worst experience I have had with any health care provider. Dr. Ramlaggan has serious interpersonal issues. He can be pushy, condescending and rude. I did not feel as though he listened to or understood my concerns. I felt like it was a money grab and that I was treated like a business opportunity, not a patient. I ended up with a bill of ~$1.5-$2k, in the fix six months, which was equivalent to what my previous Dentist had charged in the last five years. I do not know how his staff tolerates his attitude. I will be returning to my previous Dentist, even though this is highly inconvenient for me.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I visited this clinic about a month ago and was told I would need 3 visits and over $1,100 in services. I then sought a second opinion because I felt that the clinic was overcharging and was not transparent about its practices and pricing - my insurance company didn't cover a significant portion of the fees because they were above standard rates. At the second clinic I visited, I was able to get everything I needed done for under $700, and in a single visit. Everything was reimbursed by my insurance provider.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017