Ratings for Dr. Dianne Smith

She's been my doctor for more than 5 years and the only thing I have found less than stellar is that I show up on time but then sometimes have to wait quite a while for her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

This Doctor couldn't give 2 hoots about people waiting literally 6 or 7 hours in pain in emergency at the hospital. She is too busy visiting and laughing showing photos to other doctors and nurses waiting for her shift change to occur. When she finally does see you she refuses to be thorough by giving an x-ray or even prescribing needed pain medication. She looked at my wife's back and told her no fractures and couldn't be bothered even prescribing pain killers. Later we found out after an x-ray that it was fractures in the spine since my wife has osteoporosis and she literally suffered days without proper pain medication before her own Doctor was able to see her. Can you imagine if she was the only Doctor in the area, there would sure be a lot more suffering and possible deaths occurring.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Sat in the waiting room at the emergency for 6 hours with severe pain in my ear and jaw to the point I wanted to get sick. When she finally saw me she just said there's nothing wrong no infection. You'd think I would get something for the pain or nausea that I was having and for waiting for 6 hours.... went my family doctor and got anti biotics because it was an infection.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

This doctor is so horrible. I'm embarrassed for this town.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

She takes the time to ask if there's anything else, and she looks things up if she needs to!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Smith is one of the best doctors that I've been to in a long time. Diagnostics is also a area that she excels in....she found what was causing my back problems. The staff at Trinity Rose Clinic are a great team!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Smith and the staff at Trinity Rose Clinic are excellent. I've been going to her before she received her Doctor of Medicine degree and still think she is an excellent doctor. She's just starting out on her career and hopefully she will stay in Didsbury. I would leave more stars, but five is all that is allowed.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I am absolutely disgusted with this Dr. I brought my daughter into the hospital with a high grade fever and vomiting and this Dr was more concerned with chatting with the nurses than assessing my daughter. After waiting for hours for her to come assess my daughter, she misdiagnosed her. I am very fortunate that I took my daughter to see another Dr and had her diagnosed properly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

This Doctor was very ridiculous and non helpful in the emergency situation I had. Let me tell you about being unethical!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Smith since she has been in Didsbury and find her quite comptent in her profession

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012