You may also like

Terrible doctor. Terrible office its dirty. the doctor is also rude to his staff. Always behind on schedule comes in half an hour late and goes to the back office for an hour talking to the other doctors while people wait in the dirty waiting room. He charges you for forms even though you fill them out and all he does is sign them. I would not recommend him. worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

He dumb, he real dumb. We gunna find u. Run n tell dat homeboi

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

this has been my doc for over a year and my fiance has been seeing him even longer he WAS our family doc. until when we asked for a referral to a fertility clinic (as we are both females) he refused and told us it is against his beliefs. wow I didn't realize that he was hired by alberta government paid by tax payers money ( which includes members of the lgbt community) and yet is able to tell me NO for something that is perfectly legal in this country because of his beliefs from his own country???? what a joke! I have never been discrimmination against this caused me so much distress! done with this guy!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Moved to Edmonton 3 years ago, from Manitoba. Dr. Albrbar accepted to be our doctor. Very easy to get an appointment. He has 2 locations in the Castledowns area. He takes the time to treat us, no rush what so ever. Very efficient and knowledgable. We are extremely impressed by this doctor and happy to have him. Very easy to get a referral to specialists.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I found him to be very arrogant, wants you to do his work for him and them pay him for his signature, yes he did help by referring me to other specialists, but when it came time to fill out the paper work I required and needed for my job... he would not give me the time of day and when I pressed him to do it.... he arrogantly told me to seek another dr. I will never use him again as a family dr.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have been to this doctor a few times, all he does is give me pain killers, doesnt actually investigate what the problem is to find results, I will no longer use this doctor as I want answers not pain killers

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Very considerate and he takes time to explain issues. Makes referrals to specialists if my concerns are beyond his knowledge. Easy to make appointments, short wait times, good staff. I live outside of the city and I am thankful I can drive to be under his care. Pharmacy on sight with excellent pharmacist. Good team work

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He's a good doctor but be prepared to wait. I was having an issue with my pregnancy early and had to be a doctor's office often and I quickly learned that appointment times were suggestions only. One time he was on the phone changing flight times for his family, another time chatting with the staff about their schedule, and other times just waiting because of the other patients ahead. I can only assumes because he was doing something else earlier. He's very knowledgable and helpful. Just takes WAY too long and it seems avoidable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

The best Doctor , he takes time with everyone and explained all with details and great interests thank you Doctor .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. M Albrbar's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor. Terrible office its dirty. the doctor is also rude to his staff. Always behind on schedule comes in half an hour late and goes to the back off..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He dumb, he real dumb. We gunna find u. Run n tell dat homeboi"

November 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor, receptionist are behind the counter on their celllphone and their clinics are dirty! Stay away!!!!"

January 29, 2015