Ratings for Dr. Ryan D. Dickerson

My husband and I love Dr. Dickerson!! He's very knowledgable, helpful, patient w my many questions, very outgoing and personable. He makes us so comfortable and he's very fun! We're expecting our first baby at the end of December, and couldn't imagine going through this life-changing experience with any other doctor. We love him and got very lucky with getting an appointment with him because he's very busy.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Love him! He is so great at explaining things to my husband and I. Very patient, kind, compassionate, and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Dickerson is an incredible doctor. I switched to him for my 2nd pregnancy b/c I wanted a doctor who would be supportive of a VBAC. I ended up having a high risk pregnancy. I was so grateful to be in his care! He placed me on bed rest at 30 weeks & was able to keep baby put until 38 weeks! Even though we knew their were some complications he still held onto my goal of a VBAC & allowed me to attempt. He had a very pleasant bedside manner during my labor & delivery. Every appointment I've had with him, he is extremely thorough & provides me with ample time. I've never felt rushed. And I always leave feeling like he answered all my questions & more. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Dickerson. We are so blessed to have him in Baton Rouge.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I feel very well taken care of by Dr. Dickerson. I never feel that he is rushing me and he takes time to answer ALL of my questions during office visits. I have never had a male OB/GYN before and I am very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Dickerson was very nice and helpful at first, but then started to contradict his own treatment. I gave him all of the medical information that he needed to treat me because he could not come up with it himself. His medical staff provided incorrect information and documented false data. When this was brought to Dr. Dickerson’s attention, he assured that he would take care of it but did not. I would not recommend him unless you have a textbook issue that is easy to resolve.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

i found Dr. Dickerson easy to talk with and felt he was listening. I would recommend him without hesitation. I did have a bit of a wait (30 minutes). However, Dr. Dickerson did apologize to me for the wait.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I was to try him out as a patient after Dr. Benanti stop seeing patients.That was the GREATEST transitions ever! Very compassionate, thorough, and explains well. I LOVE Him !! Dr. Dickerson is the best !!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Does not return calls after diagnosis does not meet his financial needs

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Dickerson is a doctor who gives his patients great medical care. He has a demeanor that makes you feel comfortable, and he follows through with his treatment. I would recommend him to any woman in the Baton Rouge area.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Great Doctor. Very professional staff. Great health services. I think he is one of the best doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Dr. Ryan D. Dickerson's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp