Ratings for Dr. Jillian J. Tyler

I absolutely love Dr Tyler! She always listens to what I have to say, takes the time to do a thorough exam and the staff is friendly, punctual and has always been very helpful! I am so happy I found her for my gynecologist!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This office has THE worst system to get in contact with a nurse or doctor about questions or concerns regarding results. If you try to call over lunch hour or anytime before or after business hours you're unable to leave a message because it's their emergency care line. This office has got to figure out a way for people to leave messages for non emergency help.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Tyler is the best OB I have ever seen and because of her proactive medical care, the delivery of my second child was healthy, easy and completely different than that of my first. She is a caring professional that takes time to discuss concerns, research anything she may not have an answer for and always followed up with me in a timely manner. Frankly, I find some of the negative reviews here shocking - her expertise literally prevented serious medical complications for me and my baby - something I will always be grateful for. I will never consider seeing another doctor for any of my gynecological or OB needs.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I had a really bad experience with Dr. Tyler and her staff. Too much to write but they basically never called me with multiple important test results. Ever. I had to call them every single time. One time I called and the nurse told me some test results came back fine-come to find out the following week they lost the results. So the nurse lied to me. Then they called in the results quickly and announced them in front of multiple people in the office! Dr Tyler even called me to apologize but it was too late-I was so done with them and decided to switch practices. Best decision I made. I highly do not recommend this place.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Tyler was extremely helpful during my prenatal care and made me feel well taken care of. I did not know that I could be that comfortable during delivery. The calm approach that Dr. Tyler took during my delivery made the whole experience that much better.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Horrible experience with her as a doctor. She delivered my 3rd child and it was the absolute worst experience of my life. The other drs in her office are great. DONT SEE HER! She seems nice, but she doesnt know what she is doing!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I enjoy having Dr. Killian Tyler. If I had a question, she would answer it in words I could understand! If I ever had a problem she made sure I was educated on what to do and how to precaution myself. Only complaint I had was waiting awhile for the Dr to come in. A 5 min. apt could last an hr due to waiting. I recommend Dr. Tyler. She is very nice, punctual, and knows what she is doing. I live 40mins away, there are closer doctors but I perfer her by far! You need to ask questions and make sure you both are on the same page before leaving her office so shes not thinking one thing and you are thinking another. Dont be shy or nervous. She is there to help! If she doesnt know whats wrong, she cant help you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Probably the worst, most incompetent doctor there is. Amazed she managed to get a degree. She refered us to a specialist who was confused as to why we were even there, as there was nothing wrong with my wife. Do not recommend this doctor. However, the other people in her office are great

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Jillian J. Tyler's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO