Ratings for Dr. Morse K. Upshaw

Dr. Upshaw is the nicest, most thoughtful doctor I've had an appointment with. He even came to my daughter's athletic training session to talk to her coach, personally! He's a very good doctor. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Very helpful and very comprehensive. He diagnosed and assisted with a partially torn tendon that has been previously diagnosed by Urgent Care as a sprained ankle. He listens and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, kind and caring. Great office staff. Convenient location, free parking. I felt very taken care of and very glad I went in to get treated for my broken big toe.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Upshaw is a very personable and knowledgable doctor who took as much time as I needed. I never felt rushed. He fully explained everything. His staff is excellent also. They know their job well and go out of their way to help you. I was very pleased.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Dr. Upshaw was wonderful. Completely attentive, knowledgeable, pleasant, and took his time with me. I feel so relieved to have found him!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Morse K. Upshaw's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Alhambra, CA