Ratings for Dr. Marcy L. Keown

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Marcy and her staff are absolutely first rate. Our children have seen her, and only her, since their very first dental visits and we would never dream of going anywhere else. Our little one's first few appointments were specifically designed to get him used to the tools and environment so he wouldn't be afraid moving forward. Everything, from the theme of the office, to the individual movie screens mounted above the dental chairs, to the "goodie bags" of toothbrushes and floss and toothpaste, to the flavored flouride and toothpaste and bite strips, to the x-ray process - is geared towards making children comfortable with the process. Even her "business cards" are larger-sized magnets that display the entire school year calendar for ease of reference when planning ahead future appointments. Dr. Marcy is knowledgeable, patient, kind, and she and each of her staff members were born to work with kids. My children actually look forward to going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Absolutely wonderful place! My daughter enjoys visiting Dr. Keown and her staff. Very Clean and the decor is great for the kids. Each staff explains every detail to us and they also keep a conversation going with my daughter! We love this place!I recommend this place highly! Great Service every visit! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I was very impressed with the office and staff. Took my 5 year old and 3 year old and both hygienists that treated them were fantastic! Very patient with the boys and explained each thing before they did it. Dr. Marcy was great with the kids. Would happily recommend them to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

This was a great practice. We have medicaid and although her office does not take medicaid we decided to go for an exam due to my child's pain. My daughter was nervous at first but left VERY happy! She needed to come back to have a tooth pulled. The day of her appointment I told her we had to go back to the dentist and she cried and said only if it is back at Dr. Marcy's office, not the previous office where we had a horrible experience. Dr. Marcy pulled the tooth and my daughter did not feel a thing. When they were done she said "that's it?" I will not go anywhere else!! If you want someone who actually cares about your child with great staff I would come here!! Now my child LOVES the dentist!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Marcy Keown was a great experience for my three children that have had horrible past experiences with other dentists. She has great chair-side manner, answered all my questions with ease, and her assistants were very friendly and did well with my kids, who normally wasn't receptive to assistants or the actual dentist. My child actually enjoys going to the dentist now. Her charges are not bad, and she makes sure you know what she's doing before she sets up the treatment plan. I would recommend Dr. Marcy Keown to anyone in the Waterford Lakes area, you won't be disappointed!! :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Excellent! New Pediatric Dentist in Waterford Lakes. I brought my 2 children who have had horrible experiences at other dental offices. She was very positive and made the first experience fun and easy. One of my childern had to come back for some work. She started with something "easy" to get the him used to dental treatment. He couldn't wait to go back for the next visit. I would recommend to anyone with kids!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

New Pediatric dentist in Waterford lakes area. I left the office very impressed with how she handled my child. Excellent chair side manner--took a great deal of time to make sure my son had a great first experience with a dentist. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010