Ratings for Dr. Rod Miller

I've been going here since I was a baby and finally left at 22. He over charges and has missed infections to the point of needing a root canal. He is condescending and never believed the amount of pain I was in, which led to needing more dental work than what would've been needed if caught earlier. My brother had very similar experiences and has also left. He wasn't nice to me, my siblings, and from what I saw the staff too. The staff turnover was frequent. I would recommend finding another dentist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr.Miller has been my dentist since I was 3, I am now 26 and continue to see him. He made personal home calls when I was a child due to me running head first into a soccer pole and chipping a tooth, has dealt with my irrational fear of needles and ripped many teeth out of my face. Nothing short of accommodating, along with the great staff. I would highly recommend him to any and all patients, especially if you are afraid of the dentist or have had a negative experience.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Rod did a filling on My tooth right away. Rod is a very good dentist. His staff are all excellent.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

He has been our dentist for years! So trustworthy and kind.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I love my dental office they are so nice and I am no longer scared of the dentist :)

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I called this office to book a new patient exam and cleaning for my husband and I, also my two kids. I asked a question about their website and Shannon who answered the phone said " I don't have time to continue this conversation".....WHAT. I guess they don't want new patients or any if this is how they treat potential patients over the phone. WOW. Great customer service Shannon!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Miller since he took over this practice several years ago. I find him to be personable and professional. I often don't see him after a cleaning as the fee seems fairly steep. However, when I need his services he is kind, gentle and does a fantastic job. He is a perfectionist when it comes to fitting splints.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Staff was not accommodating. Really kills the experience. Time to get a new receptionist.

Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Miller has been my family dentist since before I was old enough to remember. He is very knowledgeable and friendly and I have never had a bad experience with him. His loyalty to the patient became overly evident when I called the office, and the automated message stated if the call was an emergency I should call his PERSONAL cell phone. He cares about his patients quite allot and is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. The only bad experience i have had is when an assistant of his was supposed to do fillings on my molars. Rather than dabbing on the solution, she brushed it on. To have it fixed, it had to be ground away, along with parts of the teeth, leaving them very sensitive. However, Dr. Miller stepped in and provided me with several solutions (all of which was paid for by his office) which ended up being painless and problem free within a week. Overall, I can say that I will stay a patient of his as long as possible, even though I live on the other side of the city. Quite professional while simultaneously personable, responsible and the dentist I would recommend no matter the circumstance.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

We went to Dr Miller for years but have recently switched. He used to seem caring and would explain all options and now it seems he just doesn't care anymore. When myself or my children have needed dental procedures I had to ask questions as no further information or options would be forthcoming. And sometimes it would be difficult to get a straight answer even at that. When my teenage children were in to see him he would never come out to the waiting room (or ask me to come back) to explain to me if something was out of the ordinary and needed further follow up. More than twice I didn't realize they had (or even needed) fillings until I was paying the bill. Very disappointing and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015