Ratings for Dr. Anna C. Burson

I have always been able to be seen in a timely manner. Dr. Burson has been extremely kind to me and ALL three of my daughters. I never have called in a med because the office always have the girls' medicines called in before I leave the office. I am very thankful for Dr. Burson and her kind all female staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I love Dr. Burson, she knows her stuff and I trust her. THANKS DOC!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Rude and unprofessional. Doesn't call prescriptions in when she says she will. A day later she got mad at me for coming back to her office to make them call the script in. While at the pharmacy another woman had the same pro let with her. Don't trust her with your health. All she wants is your money. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr burnson was very unprofessional and very rude me and my children had to find another doctor...i have cyst that are very painful and proven to have them by our lovely doctors at the Ardmore hospital and she called them quacks and said i was crazy for believing them and that the pain was all in my head...my daughter's hair hair started to fall out by the handfull and she said it was something i have done when i was very concerned and scared for my daughter's health, so i got a went to another doctor and they told me it was rare but it does happen and diagnosed her and gave her meds and now her hair is growing back and they also reassured me it was nothing i have dobe and after i have told them what anna burnson had told me they were disgusted with her. And recommend i never go back to her myself or take my children to someone whom cares so little....do not take your children to her

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Burson for about 4 years. Well I have finally had enough of this doctor. I needed blood work done for medicine renewal and the waiting room was full of other patients there for lab work also. It was 9:30 in the morning and how backed up can you be. Well my lab work was performed at roughly 10:00. Then was put in an exam room waiting for Dr. Burson. Well that was about another 15 plus minutes. When the doctor came in she let me know that she did not appreciate the comments being made by myself and the other patients about the running late for lab work/doctor visit. She basically told me to be patient with them going forward or I can take my business elsewhere. Needless to say I am putting the wheels in motion to find a new doctor. That comment was unnecessary and rude. This is one doctor who should have her bedside manner rechecked. HORRIBLE woman she is.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Always late seeing you for lab work. Her lab tech is horrible. Always bruises me and can't find a vein. I can't get any medicine renewed unless I get blood work done 2-3 times per year. I am not a drug abuser. She treats you like you are. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Was late to an appointment by at least two hours. Seemed unconcerened and acted as if seeing a patient was a favor to them and was put out when questions was asked. Refused to provide medication for blood pressure medication without ANOTHER visit (Read another full charge) and more tests (Had tests done in the emergency room less then fourty eight hours before, and was told not having meds was dangerous and to see a doctor for a perscription as soon as possible and had lab reports with me), which was clearly stated as the REASON to come to the office in the first place. Refused to even look at ER's tests or lab work. Demanded more money then was agreed upon before the visit.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Doctor Burson is horrid. Has no patience, Only cares about her pocket book !!!! Wouldnt refill my lasix for me for 3 weeks. Knowing I cant urinate with out it..KNOWING I have had to have it for 3 years.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I have severe pain issues because of arthritis in my back, a bulging disc, sciatica, and fibromyalgia. She told me she wouldn't help me until I got her all my previous medical records. Then she told me that she does not believe in the diagnosis of fibromyalgia, so I asked if she could at least speculate what's causing the severe pain. She listed a number of issues that she would test for. I told her that I had recently had those tests done and they had come out negative. She said that what I was feeling couldn't be taken as "real symptoms" until she saw my records. I asked her how much ibuprofen & Tylenol are dangerous because I've been taking up to 6 500mg ibuprofen and 5 500mg Tylenol a day in order to find some relief from the pain. She wasn't even slightly concerned, instead she smiled at me and told me that this would just motivate me to get my records to her faster. Shame on you doctor for basically calling me a liar about my symptoms & pigeon holing me as a drug seeking addict.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I was not at all satisfied with this doctor. I went to her when I knew that I had become diabetic, after having PCOS for years on metformin and having a baby. She said that she did not believe on the lab results (which clearly showed that I was diabetic) which had been actually done in the best hospital in town. She refused to give any medication for diabetes, and ask us to see an endocrinologist if we wished to, which would normally take 2-3 months for getting an appointment. Overall experience is similar to most of the people, she was rude and did not seem to trust me. Later on, I went to her for a more serious problem with multiple symptoms, which according to her was only because of anxiety and stress. As a result, I have suffered for almost 2 years, because that time I could not travel and was not able to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Anna C. Burson's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Ardmore, OK