Ratings for Dr. Rodrigo Neira

ABSOLUTELY loved Dr. Neira!! He put my mind at ease as he explained everything and even after the surgery was supportive for any question I had. Would definitely see him again!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He is hard to understand when explaining simple things and gets talking way too fast and excited almost to know what he's talking about. His punctuality is horrific. You'll wait in his outpatient waiter my room for literally hours and hours after your scheduled appointment. Avoid.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Just before consultation they have you sign a form to release your before and after pictures so other patients interested in the same procedure can see what to potentially expect. When I got in, he asked me what I was there for and then went on about how he has done this procedure hundreds of times. Then he said "Now is the time for questions. No questions! Good!" Then I responded "Actually, I have a few questions." He didn't let me ask my questions and immediately said "If you want pictures. I don't show pictures." . He went on telling me I shouldn't care about the results and that I should want the surgery so bad that results don't matter, even if things turn out lopsided. Who says that to a person when talking about a surgical procedure!??! He was very intesnse to say the least. While talking, he got right up to my face with wide eyes and babbled on about how patients shouldn't care about the results of his surgical procedures. After all, he's done it hundreds of times, and you should just be happy you got an appointment. The man got really defensive when I said I had questions. Funny thing, I didn't even get the chance to ask my questions. He spoke lots, loud, fast and aggressively. I hardly said a word. I wouldn't trust this guy to be anywhere near my unconscious body! I would much rather a new doctor, fresh out of med school. They've got updated procedure knowledge, and they're out to gain a good reputation. They're much more likely to want to ensure their results are in the best interest of the patient in their care. I'll be requesting a referral to someone with less experience to ensure I get the most up to date procedure, and the best results. I have to look at those results for the rest of my life. They had best be worth looking at! Otherwise, what's the point?

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I had Dr Neira for a lift and augmentation. I'm almost 5 weeks out and have no major concerns. He is a wonderful man, but quite busy so if your going to him, come prepared with all the questions, he doesn't offer too much information without being asked. I adore his secretary, although at first stand off ish, she's my favourite! In my initial visit I was surprised at his over friendliness but quickly became comforable. The size he suggested for me was bigger that I was thinking but now that it's all said and done I'm glad I listen to his expertise. No downside to seeing him, he's honest with what to expect and does a good job. I'll be going back when I have more money lol

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Absolutely the worst after care and negligent assistant Misty. Worst 13,000 iv ever spent. You would be better off to go to Mexico as zero patient aftercare.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

OMG what just happened in there? This wishy washy chatter box had me leaving in a brain fog. Wouldn't let him cut my steak.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

This Surgeon will not return your calls. I went for a consultation with him back in early December and he hasn't called me back with the results of my ultrasound. I guess I'll have to make an appointment with my family Dr. then get another referral for another surgeon and start the process all over again.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Had a breast reduction this past summer done by Dr. Neira. I asked for a large amount to be taken off with this surgery, and now 8 months later I only am HALF a cup size different. ( While in the hospital recovering I had nurses tell me AFTER that he likes to keep them big, but I waited to say anything because they assured me it would change within 6 months, that there was still swelling ) After my surgery I had dissolvable stitches, which came to the surface causing me pain and wouldn't dissolve so I had to go get them removed. After my surgery I was concerned about my scars widening, but could not get ahold of Dr. Neira because he was on vacation, I waited until he said he would return and called the office 4 times in a few days and no answer. I am EXTREMELY unhappy with my surgery, my scars are horrible and I am still in pain with the "new" size of my breasts. I will definitely get this done again when I am ready, but I will DEFINITELY not be going to Dr. Neira.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I had my top surgery done by Dr Neira in March. My nipples are now completely misaligned, the right side of my chest is bigger than the left and I have huge dog ears. I will need another surgery to fix this mess.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Happy, caring kind heArted person. Sloppy non Canadian trained doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016